Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ResoNix Give Away!

1. Back To Top    #41
    Real Name
    Al
    Vehicle
    2003 Super Charged Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner 2.7

Re: ResoNix Give Away!

OK SKizeR I'm in buddy Im game for a different chance to share my hobby Thanks! and yeah I could sure use something for the floor yeah thats it!!
    Enjoy what you have. There is always more but its not the same as you owning yours!!

2. Back To Top    #42
    Vehicle
    2000 Honda Insight

Doubt my posts are all that helpful, but if they are deemed good enough, put my name on this drawing, please!

3. Back To Top    #43

This thread is going to be very long... maybe more chances to win the lottery?

4. Back To Top    #44
    Real Name
    Keith
    Vehicle
    2016 Jaguar XF-S

Yeah, but tough for those of us that come here to learn primarily. My first thread here was just me asking a question. I doubt I'll get to a point where I feel comfortable giving thought provoking advice. LOL

5. Back To Top    #45

Quote Originally Posted by Souths1der View Post
    Yeah, but tough for those of us that come here to learn primarily. My first thread here was just me asking a question. I doubt I'll get to a point where I feel comfortable giving thought provoking advice. LOL
    According to an earlier post, "discussion provoking question(s)" are eligible as well.

6. Back To Top    #46
    Real Name
    Nick

Yup. Post something that either help, or helps provoke good discussion

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

7. Back To Top    #47
    Vehicle
    2015 Toyota Camry XSE V6

Quote Originally Posted by SkizeR View Post

What should we give away? 1 big prize? or multiple smaller prizes? Prizes will include products from www.resonixsoundsolutions.com

There will be at least a Full Box of CLD Squares, and 2 yards of FD1 given away.

Entering ends on 10/25/19 at 9pm Eastern time. Winners will be picked via random online generator. Any winners outside of the US will have to cover shipping. Sorry, this stuff is heavy.

I’d love to see you give away a few smaller prizes.

This will give more people on opportunity to try out (and talk to others about) your product.

I think this was an excellent idea. No better advertising than word of mouth and this will get people thinking about your product, regardless if they win or lose.

8. Back To Top    #48

I agree. I think more smaller prizes will give more people the thrill of getting free stuff. Everyone loves free stuff!

9. Back To Top    #49
    Real Name
    Nick

smaller prizes it is. Maybe 10-20 squares and a yard of fd1 per winner.

10. Back To Top    #50

I'm in. Started a thread in install section for water protection. Really sad how dead this place is. Hopefully we can get some people over here.

Could definitely use some more squares. Running low and still have rear deck, roof, and trunk lid to do. Will probably be ordering more soon anyway but thanks for chance to win some.