Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

1. Back To Top    #31

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

I came over from diy also. never posted much. just read and learn. just put in new stuff and learning how to use it.

2. Back To Top    #32

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Finally made it here....diyma is worse than it was during the Broatmeal era....

3. Back To Top    #33

Fresh from diyma also

4. Back To Top    #34
    Real Name
    Weigel
    Vehicle
    99' Cavalier RS coupe

I came over to see what's up and linger for a bit. Same user name on DIYMA. Haven't been very active in the past year, been too busy.

5. Back To Top    #35
    Real Name
    Caaaarrrrl
    Vehicle
    Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Weigel21 View Post
    I came over to see what's up and linger for a bit. Same user name on DIYMA. Haven't been very active in the past year, been too busy.
    Hey man. Remember I PM'd you on DIYMA a while back about seeing you mention Bart's Jeep? We still need to hook up one day. I still haven't talked to Bart since we exchanged messages. Which is lazy on my part since it's not like he's hard to track down.

Anyway, welcome I guess. I just started hanging out here myself even though I registered over a year ago.

6. Back To Top    #36
    Real Name
    Doug Dobson
    Vehicle
    2018 Audi Q5, 2012 Jeep JK, 2005 VW Touareg, 2012 Kia Optima SX, 1992 Jeep YJ, 1999 Silverado, 1992

I'm here from DIYMA as well. Just trying to make sure anyone using Brax, Helix, Match, or BLAM products is having a good experience. I'll still float around over there until it is shriveled up and dead.
    Doug Dobson

7. Back To Top    #37

Cool, glad you're here, man!
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #38
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Quote Originally Posted by dobslob View Post
    I'm here from DIYMA as well. Just trying to make sure anyone using Brax, Helix, Match, or BLAM products is having a good experience. I'll still float around over there until it is shriveled up and dead.
    I bought Erin's Helix DSP Pro, having it installed next week by Steve Cook

9. Back To Top    #39

I joined here a while ago but haven’t been here much. I joined DYMA back in 2007. I joined then because of what DYMA was based on. There’s still a lot of very knowledgeable people there but I see the writing on the wall. Since so many of those people are coming here I figured I better get to know the place. I don’t post a lot unless I think I can add value to the thread or to ask advice but I’ve learned a lot and I’m grateful to all those that share their knowledge with us.

10. Back To Top    #40
    Vehicle
    2019 Toyota 4Runner, 2019 Toyota Camry

Does it count if I created and account over there to peruse threads about coming over here? Either way, I'm here.