Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

1. Back To Top    #11

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Yo, too!

Let's make this place happen!!
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

2. Back To Top    #12

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Hi! Same username

3. Back To Top    #13

Hi there!

4. Back To Top    #14

(same user name)

5. Back To Top    #15
    Real Name
    Bobby K.
    Vehicle
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS

I joined both at the same time a couple years ago. I’ve always liked the shout box here for instant question answering when I’m stuck on a problem, posting pics is WAY easier, less bullshit, judgement, and drama.

I do go to DIYMA if I’m trying to sell something in a hurry. The classifieds have a lot more eyes. Facebook is turning into a decent place to move things as well.

This is an awesome place to chill, and spend your downtime talking with cool cats, and throwing ideas around.
    Kenwood DDX9903S, Arc PS-8 w/PSC, Arc Audio 1200.6, Helix SPXL1000, Audiofrog GB12D4(2) IB, GB60, GB25, GB10

6. Back To Top    #16
    Real Name
    Charles
    Vehicle
    2015 RAV4

Hi all,

Joined CAJ a little over a year ago (June 2018), when DIYMA was going through yet another one of it's fuck-ups.

Same user name that I have had since the Term-Pro and CarSound forum days... always been more of a reader/lurker than poster, but hopefully will be able to contribute a build log eventually despite my sloth like progress . LOL!

Cheers!
    Charles

7. Back To Top    #17

Been member here for a little while but never posted. Refugee from DIYMA with same username soundstreamer.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Vehicle
    Alfa Romeo Giulia

YellowC4S here!!!

9. Back To Top    #19
    Vehicle
    Swedish Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by papacueball View Post
    Almost everyone here came from DIYMA. There's a member list under the community tab at the top of the page.
    You beat me to it, I'd imagine 99% of members came from DIYMA. Signed up here after meeting Al at a meet a few years ago, he bribed me with some CAJ shirts
    Another white wagon.
    Instagram - eye_take_pix

10. Back To Top    #20

ruizal here with my standard username from everywhere else.