Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

1. Back To Top    #181
    Real Name
    Nick

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Figured you guys would get a kick out of this, even if you dont know the behind the scenes info between what happened with the new owners of that shithole and myself..

Mike Jukes <mjukes@autoguide.com>
    Tue, Jan 14, 6:03 AM (18 hours ago)
    to me

Hello Nick,
    My name is Mike Jukes, I am a Vendor account manager with Autoguide. I trust you are well. The reason I'm messaging you is, by chance, I saw your thread on the forum about us basically pi$$ing you off. I make a point of offering a high level of customer service to my clients, so I went into the system to see who was managing your account to see if they had looked after you. And I found nothing. I note you were paying for a Vendor profile ($500 year) and I can see a request for a refund....but I can't see any other discussions.

I'm not trying to sell you, but I'm curious as to the setup you had. i.e. who/how you paid and who you spoke to when it all went south? I can see you aren't a fan of the new setup on the site (but hope you can see us upgrading it on a regular basis).

I know you are doing more on Caraudiojunkies but can also see you ARE still posting, so want to be sure that even if you are still pi$$ed and don't want to advertise, I know we at least did right by you.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards

Mike

Mike Jukes
    Senior Account Executive
    AutoGuide.com Group (Verticalscope Inc.)

U.K - m. 07968 061 609
    North America - 416.341.8950 x 275

E. MJukes@AutoGuide.com

Nick Apicella <nick@apicellaautosound.com>
    Jan 14, 2020, 6:33 PM (5 hours ago)
    to Mike

"us basically pissing you off.. you dont fuckin say, eh? Dont lie to yourself or try to sell me by saying that you pride yourself on offering a high level of customer service. Your team has given me by far the biggest run around ive ever experienced, and if you are the senior account executive, then your team is a direct reflection of you; and absolute scum-fuck of a disaster. The way you treat the members and vendors is a disgrace to what that forum used to be. I guess i do have to thank you for one thing.. less time wasted on your site. The only reason i still log in is to see if anything regarding my business is brought up. Even though you guys *eventually* got me my money back for the time remaining, Verticalscope absolutely did not do right by me, and believing you did over the course of the time you have owned the forum would be laughable.
    PS, don't say "pi$$ed". It just makes you look like a retard. But hey, coming from verticalscope, I can't*say it's not expected at this point.**

2. Back To Top    #182
    Real Name
    Kurt Kenobbie
    Vehicle
    Multiple

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Hello fellow Car Audio Crackheads! Yes, I'm a convert from DIYMA but in a light sort of way. I don't do a lot of posting, mostly lurking and learning. I'm in the home audio business but I've been a car audio enthusiast for about 35 years. I love a really good sounding system - not much into the SPL thing. I'm a mixture of old school and new school. I've got a 1966 Pontiac Lemans with what is now the 4th system I've had in it over the last 35 years. Astell & Kern AK100 optical to Helix DSP Pro, 5 way 10 channel - all active, a trunk full of late 90's early 2000 Rockford Chrome Amps, Morel 10" Ultimo Titaniums, Morel 8" Ultimo Titaniums, and Linn 3K Arrays. Here's a link to a magazine article from 2005 - when it still had the 3rd system in it: https://www.hotrod.com/articles/pon-...ontiac-lemans/ Cheers!

3. Back To Top    #183
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwan View Post
    Hello fellow Car Audio Crackheads! Yes, I'm a convert from DIYMA but in a light sort of way. I don't do a lot of posting, mostly lurking and learning. I'm in the home audio business but I've been a car audio enthusiast for about 35 years. I love a really good sounding system - not much into the SPL thing. I'm a mixture of old school and new school. I've got a 1966 Pontiac Lemans with what is now the 4th system I've had in it over the last 35 years. Astell & Kern AK100 optical to Helix DSP Pro, 5 way 10 channel - all active, a trunk full of late 90's early 2000 Rockford Chrome Amps, Morel 10" Ultimo Titaniums, Morel 8" Ultimo Titaniums, and Linn 3K Arrays. Here's a link to a magazine article from 2005 - when it still had the 3rd system in it: https://www.hotrod.com/articles/pon-...ontiac-lemans/ Cheers!
    I’m so impressed I had to quote you. Fucking awesome car man and love it. I bet a lot of members would love to see a build thread on that car even though it’s already built. Not too often I see projects like that with a 10 channel system come around.

Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

4. Back To Top    #184

Quote Originally Posted by obiwan View Post
    hello fellow car audio crackheads! Yes, i'm a convert from diyma but in a light sort of way. I don't do a lot of posting, mostly lurking and learning. I'm in the home audio business but i've been a car audio enthusiast for about 35 years. I love a really good sounding system - not much into the spl thing. I'm a mixture of old school and new school. I've got a 1966 pontiac lemans with what is now the 4th system i've had in it over the last 35 years. Astell & kern ak100 optical to helix dsp pro, 5 way 10 channel - all active, a trunk full of late 90's early 2000 rockford chrome amps, morel 10" ultimo titaniums, morel 8" ultimo titaniums, and linn 3k arrays. Here's a link to a magazine article from 2005 - when it still had the 3rd system in it: https://www.hotrod.com/articles/pon-...ontiac-lemans/ cheers!
    bad. ass. car. !!!

Nuff said...

EDIT: That was supposed to be in all capital letters, but the forum won't let it be for some reason... :-)
    Last edited by jtrosky; 01-15-2020 at 08:21 PM.

5. Back To Top    #185
    Real Name
    Nick

I agree with the other guys.. bad ass indeed. Bring it to the little Phoenix meet up with Jdunk and Jazzi and I late next week

6. Back To Top    #186
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

I used to have a really nice blue Pontiac (Holden). Yours is in a whole 'nother class

7. Back To Top    #187
    Real Name
    Anthony
    Vehicle
    2019 Toyota Tacoma

The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Now thats ONE BALLER ASS RIDE right there...i wish i was a little bit taller and a baller and maybe i could have a baller ride like that..sweet system as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Back To Top    #188
    Real Name
    Kurt Kenobbie
    Vehicle
    Multiple

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

9. Back To Top    #189
    Real Name
    Brian
    Vehicle
    2020 Subaru Outback XT

Another Diyma transplant here. Now that I made it official there is no going back. This site feels like home. I've always looked forward to reading your posts JCsAudio. You are very insightful.

10. Back To Top    #190
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Quote Originally Posted by Stycker View Post
    Another Diyma transplant here. Now that I made it official there is no going back. This site feels like home. I've always looked forward to reading your posts JCsAudio. You are very insightful.
    Hey thanks man, I try to do the best I can. Welcome to the new/old forum, lol.
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901