Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

1. Back To Top    #131
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    How about that new look of DIYMA?
    Eeeeeewwww
    It wasn't necessarily broken but now its fixed.
    No more tapatalk as well it appears.
    Smooth move there ex-lax.
    I love all of the ads that I now get to look at over there...you know instead of the stuff that I really want to read....

I just tried looking at a few of the sub forums...man it was hard to stay focused...I definitely won't be using that site anymore...
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

2. Back To Top    #132
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Yeah...

ummm...

yeah...

3. Back To Top    #133

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    How about that new look of DIYMA?
    Eeeeeewwww
    It wasn't necessarily broken but now its fixed.
    No more tapatalk as well it appears.
    Smooth move there ex-lax.
    Tapatalk still works ok for me over there (which means the forum software change is transparent to me). Still like it better over here though.

4. Back To Top    #134

It looks way worse over there than i expected. So bummed after being there for like 15 years.

5. Back To Top    #135

All of the forums are moving to that forum software for whatever reason. It gives the forum operators a way to show more advertisements and I guess it reduces the amount of work they need to do to maintain the forum. Only problem is that none of the forum *users* actually like it... Less of the good information and more ads.

Thankfully, I use Tapatalk which shields me from all of that crap - all forums looks exactly the same in Tapatalk (no ads whatsoever). :-)

6. Back To Top    #136
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

I was messing around on the new DIYMA and it’s not that bad. I’ve used that platform on other forums so I guess I’m somewhat acclimated to it. It’s not as nice as the old platform but not the terrible place some are making it out to be either.
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

7. Back To Top    #137
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Ugh my eyes didn't like what they saw. I see no reason to log back in.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

8. Back To Top    #138

Pretty sure my start was on CCA (Canadian Car Audio) then into the DIY and finally "BRAPPPPPP!" showed up here with the rest of the junkies, northern chapter represent!

9. Back To Top    #139

That place sucked before, and now it's completely fucked. I will not be going back.

10. Back To Top    #140
    Real Name
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Jdunk54nl View Post
    I love all of the ads that I now get to look at over there...you know instead of the stuff that I really want to read....

I just tried looking at a few of the sub forums...man it was hard to stay focused...I definitely won't be using that site anymore...
    Why do you think they wanted to change.. more ads = more revenue.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk