Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

1. Back To Top    #201

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

I just joined diyMA a month or 2 ago, some good info there, good classifieds. But then I realized like half the people were crazy.

So here I am. Hopefully will be better here.
    Really interested in acoustics, I am going into my senior year majoring in mechanical engineering with an acoustics concentration.

2. Back To Top    #202
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Quote Originally Posted by spwath View Post
    I just joined diyMA a month or 2 ago, some good info there, good classifieds. But then I realized like half the people were crazy.

So here I am. Hopefully will be better here.
    Really interested in acoustics, I am going into my senior year majoring in mechanical engineering with an acoustics concentration.
    You will, a lot of the core guys from DIYMA left there and came here due to the same reasons you cited. I still check in there myself now and then but I post here a lot more often and just like the crowd here more.
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

3. Back To Top    #203

Quote Originally Posted by JCsAudio View Post
    You will, a lot of the core guys from DIYMA left there and came here due to the same reasons you cited. I still check in there myself now and then but I post here a lot more often and just like the crowd here more.
    Yes the level of discussion here is much better - for the time being anyway !

4. Back To Top    #204

Quote Originally Posted by preston View Post
    Yes the level of discussion here is much better - for the time being anyway !
    F-You! Your opinion sucks, I'm the smartest because the other internet told me so when I googled it, don't ask me questions in a forum, just listen to me because I'm right because I said so, .........

5. Back To Top    #205

You're literally just like Hitler !

6. Back To Top    #206
    Vehicle
    2019 Toyota 4Runner, 2019 Toyota Camry

This thread.
    Meh, it'll play.

7. Back To Top    #207

Nope. Meme not on track (see what I did there). I brought some of the current and prevalent attitude of that other forum to the refugee thread.