Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

1. Back To Top    #191

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Hey folks. What a great site you have here! I've also posted on DIYMA.

I've got a 2006 Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG and am looking to do a complete audio makeover. Currently have the Harman Kardon surround system. All OEM gear including those door speaker pods that house the mid bass and mid range down low on the door.

Came here to learn and learn of possible options.
    I've already learned a lot just looking at one thread "The Perfect Amp", so thank you.

I found this site when searching online for a vs. of MMATS HiFi6150D vs. ARC Audio 1000.6 vs Audio Control D6.1200 amplifiers for the speakers I am leaning towards- ARC Audio RS Series. Thought Class AB was the only way to go for good sound but the MMATS and ARC Audio D's have been spoken highly of...Plus, at 59 and my share of loud concerts, a great class D will probably be fine to my old ears.

2. Back To Top    #192
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

3. Back To Top    #193

Another one here from Diyma!
    I Actually thought i had signed up here a while ago just haven’t been keeping up and went to log in a couple of days ago. Turns out i was just following from taptalk but never actually signed up, so here i am a couple of years late but i do have an account now lol

4. Back To Top    #194
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Quote Originally Posted by SLicK55 View Post
    Hey folks. What a great site you have here! I've also posted on DIYMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlugo360 View Post
    Another one here from Diyma!

5. Back To Top    #195

Quote Originally Posted by SublimeZ View Post
    Thank you!

6. Back To Top    #196

Hello everybody, just made the switch from DIYMA.

7. Back To Top    #197
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Welcome. Nice to have another Arkansan on here.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

8. Back To Top    #198
    Vehicle
    19 F150

Just switched from DIYMA here!

9. Back To Top    #199
    Real Name
    Randy
    Vehicle
    2007 Toyota Solara

Hi everyone!! I am from DIYMA, although I haven been active over there because I was sick. I am better now, and ready to do a build on car, a 2007 Toyota Solara.

10. Back To Top    #200

i am here as well now