Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

1. Back To Top    #51
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Quote Originally Posted by el_bob-o View Post
    CAN and CAN v2 refugee, floundering in this post apocalyptic forum world.
    Man I haven't heard of that place in years. Is Beerman still around?
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

2. Back To Top    #52

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Hey there!!

3. Back To Top    #53

old school sounddomain-elitecaraudio-diyma transient here

feel like that place has been dying a very very slow death since is was acquired by the sound deadening company many years back.

4. Back To Top    #54

Was hardcore into all the forums about 15 years ago and just started seeing the slow deaths and can’t stand it. I refuse to get Facebook which hinders my buying used but oh well. Heard about this site in diyma and hope it fills that need.

5. Back To Top    #55
    Real Name
    Caaaarrrrl
    Vehicle
    Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly SQ View Post
    Man I haven't heard of that place in years. Is Beerman still around?
    He found me by chance one day on Reddit. He's in the double secret SDOT Facebook group. He still exists. He's still pretty much the same guy as far as I can tell.

6. Back To Top    #56
    Vehicle
    ford f700 mobile stage

former diyma member as well, just registered here to explore.

7. Back To Top    #57
    Vehicle
    2019 GMC AT4

And another one. Just getting back into car audio and building up my new truck so I’ve come to seek enlightenment lol.

8. Back To Top    #58
    Real Name
    Scott
    Vehicle
    2005 Toyota 4Runner; 2019 Porsche Cayman GTS

Broken record, another recent migrant here.

I went ahead and also reposted/archived my two build threads over here:

https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/show...unner-SQ-focus

https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/show...GTS-SQ-install

9. Back To Top    #59

Just transferred from DIYMA after a failed attempt to get my username changed on that site and also realizing it was a lot less active than when I first joined. I got on DIYMA back in 2012 I stopped frequenting the site in probably 2014 and this is my first time getting back in to the SQ side of car audio since then. This forum was recommended to me by another DIY member so I am hoping to find the information and knowledge that used to be found on DIY.

10. Back To Top    #60

Another DIYMA convert here.

To be honest; when I think of how many hours I invested into that site, it saddens me to see it turning into such a crap-show.
    Glad to see so many fellow (other site) members coming on board here.
    New Car... Stock Stereo