Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

1. Back To Top    #121
    Real Name
    Phil
    Vehicle
    08 AMG E63

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Followed the same path as most others ECA, Diyma and now CAJ. Thought I registered last year when looking at something but apparently did not. Good to see so many of the active diyma members on here!

COMAND NTG 2.0 - Mobridge DA2 > toslink > Helix DSP.2 - NVX JAD 800.4 - Scanspeak R3004 - Scanspeak 10F - NVX JAD 800.4 - Silver Flute W17RC38 - NVX JAD 1200.1 - AE IB10AU

2. Back To Top    #122

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

PorkCereal on diyma since 09

3. Back To Top    #123

Hey all, fernpatch from Diyma making the jump. I had no idea this place existed until I saw it linked in a thread by SkizeR. Hopefully I can find my own way to contribute to this community at some point but for now I will likely continue my lurker status that I started on that "other site". Looking forward to learning my way around this place

4. Back To Top    #124

Made the migration too! Love learning from you guys! Plan on sharing what I've learned from you guys with a short build log when the it happens.

5. Back To Top    #125

Same here jumped from DIYMA! Hey all

6. Back To Top    #126
    Real Name
    Eric

Welcome everyone!

7. Back To Top    #127

Greetings guys! I wandered this way as well from DIYMA which was valuable resource for me in terms of the knowledge I gained and buying gear from other members. Sad that it turned into such a cluster f*$k but very happy to be here at CAJ.

8. Back To Top    #128
    Real Name
    Danny
    Vehicle
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Hello all. Another diyma transport here. Just thought I'd hop on the bandwagon.

9. Back To Top    #129
    Real Name
    Bobby K.
    Vehicle
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS

Welcome new peeps!!!
    Kenwood DDX9903S, Arc PS-8 w/PSC, Arc Audio 1200.6, Helix SPXL1000, Audiofrog GB12D4(2) IB, GB60, GB25, GB10

10. Back To Top    #130
    Vehicle
    Civic Si Sedan

How about that new look of DIYMA?
    Eeeeeewwww
    It wasn't necessarily broken but now its fixed.
    No more tapatalk as well it appears.
    Smooth move there ex-lax.
    2008 Civic Si Sedan
    Build Log
    You measure with REW? Consider donating. I did