Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

1. Back To Top    #161
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Quote Originally Posted by erinh View Post
    Well, at the rate you buy vehicles, I'm inclined to take that bet.
    Keep in mind I drove my previous Ram for nearly 6 years. You prepared to run those speakers for the next 5 years or so?BUT, there is the idea I'm kicking around to in the next 4-5 years buy a compact suv/crossover for a daily (not a pavement dragging car) and keep the truck as a tow rig and something to drive when in banjo music territory. So really I would just be adding a vehicle to the fleet as the truck won't be going anywhere. So where am I going with this? Well I just like messing with the squirrelBut don't be surprised if you see me in a gently preowned CR-V or similar in the next 4-5 years with the blue Ram still in the picture only getting a few thousand miles a year put on it.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

2. Back To Top    #162

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly SQ View Post
    Keep in mind I drove my previous Ram for nearly 6 years. You prepared to run those speakers for the next 5 years or so?BUT, there is the idea I'm kicking around to in the next 4-5 years buy a compact suv/crossover for a daily (not a pavement dragging car) and keep the truck as a tow rig and something to drive when in banjo music territory. So really I would just be adding a vehicle to the fleet as the truck won't be going anywhere. So where am I going with this? Well I just like messing with the squirrelBut don't be surprised if you see me in a gently preowned CR-V or similar in the next 4-5 years with the blue Ram still in the picture only getting a few thousand miles a year put on it.
    I'll mess with my fellow squirrel...

What's the over/under on you talking about what new car you'll get before I buy new speakers?
    -- SQ is great, but sometimes nostalgia is greater. --

Follow my blog:
    https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/

3. Back To Top    #163
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Quote Originally Posted by erinh View Post
    I'll mess with my fellow squirrel...

What's the over/under on you talking about what new car you'll get before I buy new speakers?
    As in talking about it or actually doing the deed?
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

4. Back To Top    #164

Member since 2007 not fan new site

5. Back To Top    #165

Yea. The site doesn't work for Tapatalk for me anymore. So i guess im here.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

6. Back To Top    #166

Another DIYMA Member transfer here. Same username just to keep things simple. Going to try and get things up and running on this site for my account. I noticed some familiar users from DIYMA here.

7. Back To Top    #167
    Vehicle
    Civic Si Sedan

Holy cow is EMSQ even still up?! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2008 Civic Si Sedan
    Build Log
    You measure with REW? Consider donating. I did

8. Back To Top    #168
    Real Name
    Gurpreet
    Vehicle
    2019 Ford F-150

Came over from DIYMA. I’m also using the same user name.

9. Back To Top    #169

migrating here kinda sucks since I don't have the post count and itrader feedback on this forum. Im unable to post to the classifieds yet since I don't meet the post requirements. kinda sucks. plus the lack of itrader feedback will hinder my rep.

the new DIYMA platform just trashed 8 years of my history on their site. I wish they had a member/profile migration tool to come here.

10. Back To Top    #170

I just recently joined from Diyma. Love the content.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk