Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

1. Back To Top    #81

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Hello! I'm from diyma. Read about the nonsense so wanted head here. Looking forward to some great reads! I am not young but relatively new to decent audio. I have recently installed a new system in my ol mighty and looked to the forums for help. Thanks for the guidance!

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

2. Back To Top    #82
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

So far, bidness is boomin!

3. Back To Top    #83

I'm from Diyma, and now im here.
    SQ Mazda 3 - Audiofrog, Arc Audio, Adire Audio
    2019 MECA California Street SQL Champion
    2019 MECA Car Audio Championship Street 3rd Place
    2018 MECA California Street Install Champion
    2018 MECA California Street SQL 2nd Place

4. Back To Top    #84

Add another DIYMA refugee to the group. Hoping the forums stay lively as there is always so much to learn and cool ideas for my eventual project.

5. Back To Top    #85
    Real Name
    Rain*
    Vehicle
    Acura MDX

cows go moo and stuff.... <.<

6. Back To Top    #86

I was registered at diyma but haven't really used it in quite some time. Haven't really been active on any forums in awhile. Honestly, I was lured here by the resonix give away and didn't even know about this forum before. I don't even know what happened on diyma but I do plan on sticking around here to learn and help what little I can.

7. Back To Top    #87
    Vehicle
    Civic Si Sedan

I’ve been a member here for quite some time but hadn’t been all that active in the forums, namely this one. I’ll become more active for sure. I have the bug again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2008 Civic Si Sedan
    Build Log
    You measure with REW? Consider donating. I did

8. Back To Top    #88
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Quote Originally Posted by 89mightymax View Post
    Hello! I'm from diyma. Read about the nonsense so wanted head here. Looking forward to some great reads! I am not young but relatively new to decent audio. I have recently installed a new system in my ol mighty and looked to the forums for help. Thanks for the guidance!

My buddy had an '88 long bed Mighty Max in the early 2000's. Was a helluva truck.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

9. Back To Top    #89

Nice! I love my little mighty. Mine is base model in every sense but it has been so reliable through the years.

10. Back To Top    #90

Also joining from DIYMA... Looking forward to learning from all of you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk