Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

1. Back To Top    #71

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Been on DIYMA since 2007 (when I got my first computer), been on here a few years or so.

I think 99% have been on DIYTMA at some point.

2. Back To Top    #72

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Been on DIYMA for years. Here now. Same username. Guess the party moved.

3. Back To Top    #73

just arrived. was looking for a good site. heard from diyma folks this was better. glad to be here. same name as b4.

4. Back To Top    #74

apparently an emoji isn't 3 characters so,

5. Back To Top    #75
    Real Name
    David
    Vehicle
    2016 Elantra

I guess I'm a little late to the party but hope to continue learning from others. Thanks so much for the past info on DIYMA and now CAJ!

6. Back To Top    #76
    Real Name
    Anthony
    Vehicle
    2019 Toyota Tacoma

Guess u can add gumbeelee to the list, feels weird not posting on diyma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Back To Top    #77

Hey everyone, I'm Jason. Diyma transplant as well. Same screen name. I just joined there in May. Learned a ton, mostly lurked, put together my first active setup, spent a couple thousand dollars(thanks for that guys). When I saw skizer's story knew I couldn't continue to support a company that treated people that way. And had to follow the knowledge. Thanks for having me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

8. Back To Top    #78

Add another one to the list. I'll admit I lurk more than post. That said, I'm not afraid to contribute or ask questions if needed. I do tend to keep up on trends and what's new, although my system is pretty finalized for the moment (we all know how that can change).

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

9. Back To Top    #79

Was on DIYMA as well (although not a heavy poster) and just cancelled membership over there and moved here.

10. Back To Top    #80

Just came over from DIYMA myself. I've been a loooong time member on CA.com and CACO and recently went over to DIYMA and now here. Been more in to SPL set ups in previous years but I'm moving more towards the sql spectrum on my current build.