Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

1. Back To Top    #61
    Real Name
    Frankus
    Vehicle
    2014 Civic Si

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Just came over from Diyma, not used to this site. Don't understand how to start a new post, but I have been drinking! I should go and start numerous new memberships using the screen names from Diyma and hold them hostage for gear!

2. Back To Top    #62

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Been a while
    CURRENT RIDE - 2019 HONDA RIDGELINE RTL-E (no audio mods yet)
    PREVIOUS - 2014 Ford Escape ~ SYNC2 ~ 8" Touchscreen ~ DIY reprogrammed: EQ & TA defeat, HD radio enable, NAV enable, Sirius delete
    DSP & Amps by JBL MS series ~ Midrange & Tweeters by HAT Legatia ~ Midbass & Subs by SI TM65/BMmkV
    Lossless format music library on Samsung T3 250GB USB SSD

3. Back To Top    #63
    Vehicle
    2016 Hellcat Challenger

Somehow I missed this thread. I've only been on DIYMA for a short time, but my roots in car audio go back to the 8 track player era of the 1970's. Yea, I'm old with ears that have been ruined by 30 years of dyno testing race car engines. As the technology evolved, so did my installs. Soundstream/MBQuart/Alpine installs in a SHO Taurus in the 90's, various JL/Audiocontrol/Focal truck installs in the 2000's, and now with my current project a Hellcat Challenger with Mosconi/Helix/Focal equipment. I'm here to learn from the vast pool of knowledge that's available here...

4. Back To Top    #64

I’m Adam and im an alcoholic, oh wait wrong forum...

I compete in EMMA SQ competitions in the UK, I have also been top three in the world in various classes of dB drag in my younger years (street max 1-2 164.1 when the world record was 164.8 was my best ever score compared to the world record at the time) I’ve also inadvertently held 5 or six simultaneous uk records at the same time just messing with cheap kit to show what could be done to newbies 😊

my goals now are to compete for a full season and win the skilled unlimited class in Emma in the UK and then go to the euros and see how I fair there also

thats all folk in the words of bugs, lets see if I can’t do a nice build log with my purpose bought vehicle for competition use

5. Back To Top    #65
    Real Name
    Chuck
    Vehicle
    2017 Chevy Cruze LT

��*♂️also from DIYMA, but only recently signed up there as it was decent several years ago before I basically stopped frequenting forums.
    This forum definitely has a much better vibe from initial vibe.

6. Back To Top    #66
    Late to the CAJ party customtronic's Avatar
    Vehicle
    2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8

I've been a member of this forum for 2 years and today was my first post. No idea why. I guess I'd forgotten about it but was reminded this morning while reading a thread on DIYMA. I've been a DIYMA member since 2007 but don't really spend the time on forums like I used to. I plan on being more active here. I'll also post up a "Hi, I'm Steve and I'm new here" post. lol

7. Back To Top    #67
    Real Name
    Mike Hobson
    Vehicle
    2012 Volvo C30

Lurked and rarely posted on DIYMA...but gained a ton of useful knowledge. Now will lurk and rarely post here more than likely...and gain more knowledge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Back To Top    #68
    Real Name
    Eric

Been here for a while and at DIYMA... good to see folks making the switch!

9. Back To Top    #69
    Perpetually dissatisfied tRidiot's Avatar
    Real Name
    Danny

Looks like I started over there in June of 2006. Not sure about here, I've been here a couple-three years or so.

Previously rec.audio.car and EliteCarAudio. Probably a few other forums, too.

10. Back To Top    #70

Whoa ... rec.audio.car... that was long ago!! I had a .edu address back then.