Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

1. Back To Top    #171

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Quote Originally Posted by Jaegearman View Post
    I just recently joined from Diyma. Love the content.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    while the content is 100% gold, the community is transferring to other forums since the new layout. The COMMUNITY is who generated the awesome content and now the site is pissing everyone off changing things for the worse! I really hope they straighten things out ASAP.

But on the other hand, moving to this forum was easy and the community seems like really cool people. Plus A LOT of familiar members is a huge plus.

2. Back To Top    #172

Re: The DIYMA test, Introduce yourself if you came from DIYMA. Let’s take a count

Another DIYMA member here... things have really slowed down over there since the new owners have taken over. There just isn't as much activity or available advice. So I'm here to satisfy my car audio needs!

3. Back To Top    #173
    Real Name
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by syc0path View Post
    Another DIYMA member here... things have really slowed down over there since the new owners have taken over. There just isn't as much activity or available advice. So I'm here to satisfy my car audio needs!
    Welcome!

4. Back To Top    #174

Another DIYMA member here... thanks for the welcoming.

I was a Member of DIYMA since 2006.. a well established member... then BOOM.. DIYMA flushes itself down the toilet with the worst forum change ever.

So.. thanks for having me guys!

5. Back To Top    #175
    Vehicle
    2018 Ford Mustang GT Base 6 speaker set-up

Although I started on DIYMA I just got started recently, never saw the old layout but I did see signatures referencing CAJ so I thought I would give it try over here.

Just wanted to say hi from Northern California. I will be starting my build soon, first one since 88, as my equipment and tools have been arriving here recently, next up are my Morel MT350 tweeters and Hybrid MW 6 scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

6. Back To Top    #176
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Welcome aboard!

7. Back To Top    #177

Quote Originally Posted by MegaG View Post
    Just wanted to say hi from Northern California.
    there's quite a few of us in the sf bay area

8. Back To Top    #178

Another convert here. I started on diyma way back in November of 2008. I lurked 99.99% of the time. Honestly I don't think I even broke 500 posts. I just wanted to soak up all the knowledge I could. I recently jumped back into this after nearly a year break. I took a peak over there and couldn't believe the amount of misinformation being spewed about and taken as gospel was crazy.

9. Back To Top    #179

I'm enjoying the new site, seems like a lot of the hardcore knowledge has migrated here. But I'm a little slut cuz I still hang around on both sites.

10. Back To Top    #180

Quote Originally Posted by preston View Post
    I'm enjoying the new site, seems like a lot of the hardcore knowledge has migrated here. But I'm a little slut cuz I still hang around on both sites.
    Name:  commitment.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  9.6 KB