Thread: curious about "newer ways of doing audio" ?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

curious about "newer ways of doing audio" ?

I`m just an old dummy, come from north of the Mason-Dixon line.
    Michigan, born-n-bred.

Tell me about the NVX, SounDqube, or whatever?

I listen to A/B on my subs @ home, is chinese, brazillian, korean, etc.., "What they`re cracked up to be" ?
    Surely, their not cheap as shit for non-patriots who don`t put their money in Sundown products built by Jacob Fuller down in the Carolinas.
    I messaged a fella about powerin his sub . . . He`s got italians for the fronts and a brazillian for the rear.

Y`all like em? Just curious !
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Re: curious about "newer ways of doing audio" ?

NVX, Chithhead did you buy em? Components and subs... Very good, any good, great price
    Brazillian waxes any good, mebbe da amps ?
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

NVX I recommend, if you can find the X-Series. I can't claim to know much about their lower end items. The VCW subs are phenomenal, have heard one of those before.

I'm curious about the VS series, since they share a similar basket to what Arc used on some of their subwoofers.
    Are you not entertained?!?!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Quote Originally Posted by chithead View Post
    NVX I'm curious about the VS series, since they share a similar basket to what Arc used on some of their subwoofers.
    Not sure about the sound or output of these ^ ^ ^ . . . . these here can be modded to whatever ----- HIDEF TUNEDThe USA built, HiDef Tuned subwoofers feature a suspension that offers the perfect mix of control and efficiency, designed for systems where fidelity is the focus, and everyday listening will be done primarily inside the car. HiDef Tuned subs play fast, accurate and low. They work perfectly with the DD Box system, and due to their optimized suspension tuning, they also work great in acoustic suspension applications.
    The 1000 Series comes standard with an oversized dry finish black composite dust cap, red logo, and treated pulp cone, but it can be optioned out with alternative composite dust caps, composite cones, powder coated frames, supercharging, and a multitude of logo options to give your sub a personalized look and/or added performance !
    due to their optimized suspension tuning, they also work great in acoustic suspension applications,
    The multi-layer suspensions are durable and tuned to work well in sealed and small ported enclosures.