Thread: Streewires & Audison combo distro power/ground blocks, Anarchys, Dynaudio mids

1. Back To Top    #1
    Perpetually dissatisfied tRidiot's Avatar
    Real Name
    Danny

Streewires & Audison combo distro power/ground blocks, Anarchys, Dynaudio mids

CROSS-POSTED ON OTHER FORUMS, AS WELL.

Product Brand & Model:

1. SOLD --- Streetwires combo power/ground distribution block - model CDR44A (AGU fuse model) 1x 1/0 in/out (ring terminals), 4x 4g power/ground (set screws)

2. SOLD --- Audison Connection combo power/ground distribution block - model SFD41C (mini-ANL fuse model) - 2x 1/0 input, 1x 1/0 out (set screws), 4x 4g power/ground (set screws). It's definitely still serviceable.

3. Exodus Anarchy (pair) - 8 ohm (approx 7" drivers)

4. Dynaudio Esotec MW162 (pair) - 4 ohm (approx 6.5" drivers)

5. Free battery terminals, pos and neg, blue voltmeter on the pos. I'll throw these in the box with whichever combo block sells first, if wanted.

Condition of all items:

1. SOLD --- Streetwires block - Used, mild tiny scuffs on plastic cover, no major blems. Finish has darkened on the ring terminal screws, just from age.

2. SOLD --- Audison block - Used, mild tiny scuffs on plastic cover, no major blems. A little darkening of the finish on top of the ground part, you can see this in the pics. The screw holes are weak on this thing, one is cracked, another has a screw in it I couldn't get to back out - you can mess with this if you want, I guess the threads stripped, I didn't want to mess it up further. The plastic threads are stripped, perhaps? I don't know.

3. Anarchys - NIB, unused, sitting in boxes for years.

4. Dynaudio - Used in my Z for a few years - these look absolutely mint, not a DROP of water must get in the doors of my car. They look fabulous. Function perfectly. I found one box... the other is AWOL at the moment, I'll figure something out. May possibly not come in original box(es).

Total Price: :

1. $45 SOLD

2. $65 SOLD

3. $100

4. $250

5. Free with purchase. SOLD

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping CONUS on me, PayPal preferred, I don't do shite like ask people to pay the fees so I can increase my pool of potential buyers by accepting credit cards - that's on me. If you want to donate the fees to me, that's fine by me, but I don't play stupid games like trying to make something look cheap(er) and then ask you to pay fees.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Last edited by tRidiot; 07-31-2019 at 09:45 PM.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Perpetually dissatisfied tRidiot's Avatar
    Real Name
    Danny

Re: Streewires & Audison combo distro power/ground blocks, Anarchys, Dynaudio mids

#1 and #2 gone on the other forum.