Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Grey alien interview sans audio

1. Back To Top    #91
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Re: Grey alien interview sans audio

Cool Lanson , Dec 10 is almost here and a fifth force of nature may be discovered .
    Plasma can then use the new discovery to rediscover what it can.

2. Back To Top    #92
    Real Name
    Lanson
    Vehicle
    2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Cavalry Blue

I feel like you are commenting without actually watching the movie/video explaining the research and the folks behind it, and what it means regarding our climate, the 'Global Warming' scandal, etc.

But cool.

3. Back To Top    #93
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Is Ben Davidson making "great" money ?
    https://suspicious0bservers.org/about-faq/

Is this an "alternate" -vs- what has been accepted over the course of time ? Even though Albert Einstein's "Theory of relativity" does not hold up in the quantum realm , it covers quite a bit (lensing or light bending ) Was dead on when it could be tested.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanson View Post

If B: create a revenue stream that could be controlled and profited from. As always, follow the money.

4. Back To Top    #94
    Real Name
    Lanson
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Queef View Post
    Is Ben Davidson making "great" money ?
    https://suspicious0bservers.org/about-faq/

Is this an "alternate" -vs- what has been accepted over the course of time ? Even though Albert Einstein's "Theory of relativity" does not hold up in the quantum realm , it covers quite a bit (lensing or light bending ) Was dead on when it could be tested.
    I doubt Ben is making huge money. The Youtube channel is how I came across his work, about 10 years ago I reckon. The QuakeWatch work has been phenomenal, as has been his other disaster watch works. Its not just him, of course. He's just eloquent enough to explain what research he and his colleagues have done in a way that is pleasing to watch and listen to. For me, its like morning coffee, to hear what's up every day.

Speaking of disasters, thanks to the research they've done on coronal holes and the magnetic coupling effects those cause on our Earth when we face them, they've been incredibly accurate with their quake and disaster predictions. Its been an impressive if not a little spooky 10 years watching that day after day.

I definitely feel it when they speak of zero KP index days. Low Solar wind days tend to make for some interesting mindset changes that are imperceptible at first, and then later you notice something is not quite right. All very interesting work.

I don't view him and his team's work as "alternate". I think its amazing pioneering research and everyone should watch their channel daily, to pick up what is happening in our Solar system and beyond every single day, as it does pertain to their personal lives and it may keep them out of harm's way (like being unprepared for a quake or other likely disaster coming that was predicted.)

5. Back To Top    #95
    Real Name
    Lanson
    Vehicle

If I wasn't clear before, I want to re-state that the models that are being redone because of his work is not the large-scale Cosmology models (yet), I'm talking about Earth-bound models for weather / climate, etc. The Climate Forcing info related to magnetic coupling, plasma electric currents from the Sun to Earth, and cosmic ray breakdown in our atmosphere, etc.

But the same research that has changed those Earthbound models is what Ben was explaining in that video. Its all the same thing that was missed, the power of EM fields (from charged particles in the plasma state), and Cosmic rays, etc. Things with real force that were just excluded from earlier models because their influence was not initially well-understood. After all, if the influence of things we already know is not taken to be real, then they are ignored from what is derived. Therein lies the push to change the models, so the accuracy more matches what more than 10 years of research has actually shown to be true.

I'm certain that from the frame of reference that Einstein (or Tesla, or any other genius like Copernicus) was viewing things, they were correct. Once the frame of reference is shifted, and new variables entered, well... time for recalculations.

www.spaceweatherlive.com is a good place to see many of the raw measurements that are used to inference the information shared, btw.

6. Back To Top    #96
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

I believe CME's have been known about since 17th century ?
    https://www.google.com/search?q=firs...me-mobile&ie=U

We see the effects , which is how we know (black holes/dark energy/dark matter exists.)

Plasma may or may not change all things for all time.
    A 5th force of nature means we are getting better tools !(see what can't be seen, prove what could not be proved)

7. Back To Top    #97
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

After a few hundred years , probably this will be noted and taken into account . (Who knew)
    https://www.space.com/7224-150-years...lar-storm.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lanson View Post
    If I wasn't clear before, I want to re-state that the models that are being redone because of his work is not the large-scale Cosmology models (yet), I'm talking about Earth-bound models for weather / climate, etc. The Climate Forcing info related to magnetic coupling, plasma electric currents from the Sun to Earth, and cosmic ray breakdown in our atmosphere, etc.

Things with real force that were just excluded from earlier models because their influence was not initially well-understood. After all, if the influence of things we already know is not taken to be real, then they are ignored from what is derived. Therein lies the push to change the models, so the accuracy more matches what more than 10 years of research has actually shown to be true.

8. Back To Top    #98
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Now , I get why 'Alanteans' were constantly in a tizzy about the weather !

9. Back To Top    #99
    Real Name
    Lanson
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Queef View Post
    Now , I get why 'Alanteans' were constantly in a tizzy about the weather !
    fair to say all cultures and civilizations were concerned with it.

I moved from Vegas to KS to be fully clear of the future problems Vegas will face in a couple years. NO WATER would be one of them. KS might have its own issues but I have property in Oklahoma by a lake JIC as well. Just need to build on it if things get bad, but the nearby lake would be a good source of food and water.

Could get cold, though.

10. Back To Top    #100
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Atlantis disappeared in a huge flood ! They were incredibly advanced in technology , but , it didn't save em.