Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that Mr. LLama does (updated when I do new things!)

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Tim
    Vehicle
    1993 Dodge Dakota, 2003 Subaru Outback

Things that Mr. LLama does (updated when I do new things!)

This week I did two noteworthy things.

1) I parked next to a Volvo at school. I noticed that one of the rear tires was nearly flat. I had a bicycle pump in my car, and after deliberating for a minute, I decided to go to town. So I went to town and got a popsicle, then came back and used the pump to inflate the Volvo tire. As suspected, there was approximately 10psi in the tire. I then wrote a post-it note, which read, verbatim: "Your right rear tire has a leak and was nearly flat. I inflated it but it needs to be fixed." No, I didn't reveal who "I" was. I stuck the post-it note to the driver's side window and left. No one the wiser, except perhaps the security cameras in the parking garage.

2) I took a shit at school, and I noticed that the toilet paper roll was getting dangerously low. The toilet paper is housed in this stainless cylinder with a very small view window, so it is very easy to not notice the quantity of poop paper remaining. There was enough for me and maybe for 3 more people, but any more than that was a gamble. It is extremely thin paper so to be honest, one overly regular fellow could use up almost all of it. So, I wrote a note on a piece of toilet paper, "Warning, toilet paper is low." and put it on top of the cylinder. Later that afternoon, I came back to the bathroom to use the urinal, and I noticed that there was toilet paper all over the floor in that stall. I guess someone just felt they needed to spite me. Such is life.

P.S. This one isn't worthy of a number, but I had my first field lab of my Hydrology class today. We had to walk 20 minutes to get to the site location. When we got there I realized that our group had forgot the test equipment. Professor says, oh well, you can't do this part of the lab then. Even though there was two other sets of test equipment from the other groups that we could have used without causing any inconvenience. Nope. So, it's safe to say I failed that lab. Good start, amirite.

This thread will be updated periodically with the LLama's antics.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LIZdbCY.gif 
Views:	127 
Size:	744.8 KB 
ID:	1351  
    Please leave your comments in the box outside my door, right underneath the sign that reads: Shame T. Llama, phD. Your thoughts are very important to me!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Things that Mr. LLama does (updated when I do new things!)

Good deal on the tire, shit like that will come back around to ya brotha....

3. Back To Top    #3

That's a hell lot better than writing the following on a post-it:

"Hi, my name is John. I accidentally crashed into your car while I was parking, and now I'm writing this note so people around think I'm leaving you my phone number. Sorry!"
    Nick

4. Back To Top    #4

I didn't think you did anything, your post just confirmed that.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Real Name
    Tim
    Vehicle

All of the things I do straddle the fence between law-abiding citizen and outlaw. I could rip apart this country without perpetrating a single crime.
    Please leave your comments in the box outside my door, right underneath the sign that reads: Shame T. Llama, phD. Your thoughts are very important to me!

6. Back To Top    #6
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

You're a legend in your own mind

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	192-lol-1328-dda54f73-sz499x613-animate.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	1359

7. Back To Top    #7
    Real Name
    Tim
    Vehicle

I forgot to mention one last night. Pardon me, I had a fair amount of alcohol in my blood so I didn't think of it. Last night I went to visit my friend at his school. I met him for dinner at one of the dining halls. As it turns out, they were just switching over to the "late night" menu which is basically breakfast for dinner. AWESOMESAUCE. I took a couple hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, and some hash.

The hard boiled eggs were right out of the pot and were not in ice or anything, so they were HOT. Like burn your fingers on the shell hot. If any of you are familiar with hard boiled eggs, you know that they take a while to cool!

So I went and got a bit of ginger ale and ice in a glass 3/4 full and put the eggs in it to cool. It worked like a charm. While they were cooling, I drank some of the ginger ale. I think the other people at the table thought that it was weird for me to be drinking from a glass with 2 hard boiled eggs in it, but I told them if they were weirded out too much, I did not mind sitting by myself. They stayed.

This solves the age-old problem of having to wait in helpless boredom while your hard boiled eggs cool. And you don't have to use ginger ale; you can use whatever liquid you want! This is a major life hack right here.

8. Back To Top    #8

Wow.
    Nick

9. Back To Top    #9
    Real Name
    Stu
    Vehicle
    '02 Honda Accord

But ginger ale tastes like shit..

Sent from my Springfield XD with love!

10. Back To Top    #10
    Real Name
    Nick
    Vehicle
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

Quote Originally Posted by Fricasseekid View Post
    But ginger ale tastes like shit..

Sent from my Springfield XD with love!
    Something wrong with your taste buds boy.