Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: ToNastys 2016 silverado regular cab

1. Back To Top    #161

Re: ToNastys 2016 silverado regular cab

Quote Originally Posted by ToNasty View Post
    So the second alternator from brand x showed up. It was the correct alt but looked like hammered dog shit. So I contacted ces alternators. They were going to fix it. They got the alternator today at 9 o'clock. And at 12 I had pictures of the finished product. Word of advice. Dint use brand x alternator

In the picture the alt on theft was what I got from brand x. The alt on the right is now mu new alt

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Custom Electric Service has spectacular customer service! I would have gone to Singer, but CES was so damn good with answering all of my questions they got my business.

2. Back To Top    #162

Quote Originally Posted by ckirocz28 View Post
    Custom Electric Service has spectacular customer service! I would have gone to Singer, but CES was so damn good with answering all of my questions they got my business.
    Totally agree. I've always used singer. But in this case I wanted to try something differant. I know ces is great. And the guy who built the x alt used to work for them. But they have been in contact with me the whole ordeal to redo the alternator. Even charged me less that I was quoted and did 1 thing for free. They are getting my business from now on.

3. Back To Top    #163

Finished product.

4. Back To Top    #164

Quote Originally Posted by ToNasty View Post
    And the guy who built the x alt used to work for them.
    Is that the guy that suddenly quit last year?

5. Back To Top    #165

Quote Originally Posted by ckirocz28 View Post
    Is that the guy that suddenly quit last year?
    Yes. He built me the x case alt a few posts up. He sent me the wrong alt first. I waited 6 more weeks and the correct alt showed up. But it looked like garbage and was a cream color rather than white. I know he worked for ces which means they probably used the same parts. So I contacted ces to rebuild it. They were happy to and it's now a 270 and super white

6. Back To Top    #166

So due to major health issues I will not be finishing the truck. Bing at simplicity in sound will be finishing it. I don't have the money nor drive to to finish it how I wanted to. So tru amps are all gone. I picked up an arc x2 1200.6 and 1100.1. Made some money. Audible physics nz6 and nz3 are going in the truck. Nice easy 2 way with sub. I am on the schedule. Truck should be started in a few weeks

7. Back To Top    #167
    Real Name
    Brian
    Vehicle
    2020 Subaru Outback XT

Sorry about your health issues. I wish you the best.

8. Back To Top    #168
    Real Name
    Eric
    Vehicle
    2009 BMW 335i

That sucks, really sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to seeing some of the progress in person. Hopefully we can check out finished products soon.

9. Back To Top    #169

Quote Originally Posted by ejeffrey View Post
    That sucks, really sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to seeing some of the progress in person. Hopefully we can check out finished products soon.
    You can. Just go see bing when I take it there

10. Back To Top    #170

It’s been mentioned on FB, don’t know if it’s here, but Brandon passed away yesterday.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/in-loving...randon-benassi