Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 A7 Enclosure with IDMax 15

1. Back To Top    #11

Re: 2012 A7 Enclosure with IDMax 15

Quote Originally Posted by TheDavel View Post
    I suck at many things... but I strive to suck less at everything nearly every day!
    That's worthy of a copyright!

Damn fine work, as always

2. Back To Top    #12
    Real Name
    Eric

Your work is really quite amazing... in spite of being so simple kidding of course!

3. Back To Top    #13
    Real Name
    Jose
    Vehicle
    VW Passat Wagon

man, I don't think any of the installers that share their work suck, seriously. wanna see something that sucks, look at my work. I have to redo some stuff just don't have time at the moment to get to it..

I don't think I have gotten bad ideas from anyone, just don't have the skillset and tools to reproduce or produce something to that level, I usually end up rushing it..

4. Back To Top    #14
    DIYMA Dropout
    Real Name
    Dave
    Vehicle
    Jetta SW, Torino, F-150

Quote Originally Posted by AccordUno View Post
    man, I don't think any of the installers that share their work suck, seriously. wanna see something that sucks, look at my work. I have to redo some stuff just don't have time at the moment to get to it..

I don't think I have gotten bad ideas from anyone, just don't have the skillset and tools to reproduce or produce something to that level, I usually end up rushing it..
    Your work does not suck my friend! I just have an unfair advantage with the tools I've purchased, and the crazy amount of time I spend just playing around with them. You likely have other distractions in life that prevent you from "just screwing around in the woodshop"... like a wife, kids, school, demanding job, poker night, whatever it may be... we all have barriers to things, at least you try which is the first measure of success in my book!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I make the things that go bump in the night...