Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Premium Sound System for a Premium Car, (it only took 20 years for her to get it).

1. Back To Top    #31
    Real Name
    Nick
    Vehicle
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

Re: A Premium Sound System for a Premium Car, (it only took 20 years for her to get i

Quote Originally Posted by Railrocker View Post
    Sorry to hear the bad news. Was hoping maybe you had an old school Nakamichi head unit to match all that other cool stuff....been a long time since I have seen one. Oh and great name btw!!!!
    I've wanted a nak deck for a while and I may just spring from one once I get a stand alone DSP. As big a set back as this is I maybe getting back on track fairly soon, I'm looking at some cheap but decent cars (02 Nissian Sentra Spec R, 97 MX-5 1.8) nothing amazing but for the time being it should work well.

2. Back To Top    #32
    Real Name
    Tim
    Vehicle
    1993 Dodge Dakota, 2003 Subaru Outback

Re: A Premium Sound System for a Premium Car, (it only took 20 years for her to get i

If you want a dead reliable and fairly fun car that'll go in the snow, look for a 2.2l Impreza. I had a '99 hatchback with 264k miles when I sold it (I only drove it ~5000-6000 miles). It didn't burn a drop of oil, was still on the original clutch, great car.

Where you are, the trick will be finding one without 1/4 panel rust. I know you're probably not going to consider a Subaru, but on the off chance you do...look at the rear strut towers too! Remove the trim or whatever you need to...that's a common rust spot, but not all of them rust there. Plus, you can find them with the 'proper amount of doors' as James would say...
    Please leave your comments in the box outside my door, right underneath the sign that reads: Shame T. Llama, phD. Your thoughts are very important to me!