Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basic Budget Install

1. Back To Top    #11

Re: Basic Budget Install

silly question, how does it sound? any audible separation?

2. Back To Top    #12
    Real Name
    Joe
    Vehicle
    2004 Toyota Corolla S

Quote Originally Posted by cadaver View Post
    silly question, how does it sound? any audible separation?
    I am still messing around with the EQ settings, but so far it sounds pretty good to me.

Not exactly sure what you mean by "audible separation"? Don't forget, I am a novice over here.

3. Back To Top    #13

Quote Originally Posted by Joe50302 View Post
    I am still messing around with the EQ settings, but so far it sounds pretty good to me.

Not exactly sure what you mean by "audible separation"? Don't forget, I am a novice over here.
    sorry, I am fairly new to some of this, but when the woofer and tweeter are too far apart, there is a "hole".

4. Back To Top    #14

it looks good. How did you avoid breaking the plastic tabs at the top of the console? I was changing my brother in laws and broke his

5. Back To Top    #15
    Real Name
    Joe
    Vehicle
    2004 Toyota Corolla S

sorry, I am fairly new to some of this, but when the woofer and tweeter are too far apart, there is a "hole".
    That makes sense. The front does sound a little "hollow", and maybe that is what I am experiencing.

I can, however, hear the 6x9"s very well for how far back they are mounted in the car. Not sure if that is because their sound reflects off the rear window or what, but I am glad I installed them. Had I not, I am sure I wouldn't be as happy as I am so far with the sound I have.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Real Name
    Joe
    Vehicle
    2004 Toyota Corolla S

it looks good. How did you avoid breaking the plastic tabs at the top of the console? I was changing my brother in laws and broke his
    Working VERY carefully with a small screwdriver. LOL. I worked in the automotive repair industry for decades, and got very good at that sort of thing. Customers were never very happy when you unintentionally messed their vehicles up.