Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do You Own a Perfect Power Tool?

1. Back To Top    #41

Re: Do You Own a Perfect Power Tool?

I swapped all my cordless tools over to milwuakee about 6 years ago. They all still work perfectly. Being dropped from 30or 40 feet up. Hell my small m18 rotohammer has probably drilled 10k holes. And it's still perfect

2. Back To Top    #42

Quote Originally Posted by ToNasty View Post
    I swapped all my cordless tools over to milwuakee about 6 years ago. They all still work perfectly. Being dropped from 30or 40 feet up. Hell my small m18 rotohammer has probably drilled 10k holes. And it's still perfect
    Same. I still have all my Ridgid stuff, which has served me well, but made the switch to red because I wanted moar power in a smaller package. Got it too. Yeah, I have a bunch of 18v and 12v gear and have dropped the 18v brushless impact from ceiling height on many occasions and it just keeps coming back. I bought it to use as 'loaners' when working with folks I don't know well, but it has held up incredibly well so it became the go-to. Hard to kill these things. I have the 18v FUEL kit as well, but it's still in new condition. Never needed more power than the cheaper brushless stuff provides.

3. Back To Top    #43

Hitachi 36v 7 1/4" circular

Same base as the corded, seemingly more powerful, blade brake, blows the sawdust away from the guide so you don't have to stop during a rip cut, battery lasts long enough to sheet a 20 sq roof+, has a cord attachment that slides in the battery slot just in case, 36v batteries work with all the old cordless tools.

My workers think it's stronger than the DeWalt 60v.
    It's only $200
    Last edited by Theslaking; 12-31-2019 at 10:57 PM.

4. Back To Top    #44

This is pretty sweet if one does flat pack type of boxes:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e3oRjDgDxwU