Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: NC Meet Sept 7...

Real Name
    Alan

NC Meet Sept 7...

Velozity and bertholomey are hosting a meet at Aberdeen Lake Park starting at 9:30AM. There will be food, fun, prizes, and lots of cool car stereos to demo.

Aberdeen Lake Park
    301 Lake Park Crossing
    Aberdeen, NC 28315

We hope to see you there.

2. Back To Top    #81
    Real Name
    Tim
    Vehicle
    2000 Honda Prelude

Re: NC Meet Sept 7...

Jeez! Thanks for the kind words about my car guys! I'm bad to just kind go off and do my own thing so I never know if I'm tuning myself into something awful or awesome. Jason's BRZ had the kind of tune that I could easily listen to all day. Clay, your sheer amount of volume coupled with some really good sound quality made me think about going back in, turning my gains up, and using my output capability. The car that really had me smiling and giggling though was Al's Element. It's been a while since I was able to experience that kind of output at 15-20hz and I love it! Granted his sub enclosure is like the size of the entire interior on my Prelude, but man. I wanted to drive home, dig out a bunch of my old cd's, and drive back just to listen to them in Al's car.
    2000 Prelude Pioneer DEH-P880, JL Audio HD600/4 and HD750/1, JL Audio ZR650CS, JL Audio 10w1v2 x2

3. Back To Top    #82

Yup, al's sub stage is very impressive.....I've told him before I love the way the element seems to swell and breathe........it seems alive particularly on electronic music with sustained ultra low tones.

4. Back To Top    #83
    Real Name
    Steve
    Vehicle
    2016 Transit Connect

I forgot I had these on my phone and just figured I'd post them up. These were taken on my trip down to NC for the GTG.

A North Carolina dust storm?

Fire!

This was about an hour out from Jay's place. Looks like a lanscaping truck hauling a trailer of gear shit the bed.

It actually kit a Honda Civic and smashed the hell out of it- front drivers side was all smashed up, windshield broken and airbags deployed. Looked pretty bad but everyone was out of their vehicles and appeared ok.

5. Back To Top    #84

Ugh, highway debris that big is quite scary! Reminds me of chucks problems after he left the meet. Thanks for sharing capn!

6. Back To Top    #85
    Real Name
    Rich

Wow, looks like a great time and turnout. Wish I could have been there.

Will be in a different car next time, hopefully with something worth showing.

7. Back To Top    #86
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Somebody put me down as a yes on Kendal's meet, purty please.

8. Back To Top    #87

Ok, al I can do that! Be good to see ya again!