Thread: Pioneer DEX P99RS

1. Back To Top    #1

Pioneer DEX P99RS

Pioneer DEX P99RS

For all intents and purpose: Brand new
    It is what is considered "Factory Reconditioned" or "B-stock"; to which the definition is somewhat questionable. It could be as easy as a return due to: buyers remorse, someone that installed it not realizing it's a dead-head, installed not liking the functionality or menu progression for tuning- or a factory mishap that was remedied and repackaged, and the feared- DOA return for service. Either way, at least you know now it has been fully vetted hands on by a service tech so no longer a fear of any issues, and it has brand new accessories and wiring.

$875 via paypal:

Shipped/insured to ConUS:

It has never been installed since purchase as B-stock. All accessories and manuals included. Wires never been molested- I used alligator clips to bench test for functionality when I received it, then it went on the shelf as the vehicle's fate still hasn't been determined. Pictures show ZERO wear or blemishes save for the unavoidable scratch from inserting the cage.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pioneer DEX P99RS

I have a trade worked out, but I never count my chickens (no offense intended to the other party in the deal). Let me know if you have interest if it falls through.