Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your dream system?

1. Back To Top    #21

Re: Your dream system?

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    Why are you trolling all of Erin's threads? I've already warned you that I will not put up with it.
    seriously unintentional, just happened to see claydo's response to my post and... and what is it in my post that is to troll, or of a trolling nature?

so if you want me to stop posting in Erin's threads, you could have said so? OR, maybe just make a PM, surely that didn't need pointing out? Is embarrassing me part of the fun now?

I don't know, man.

I thought it was a well thought out response to someone's genuine surprise that I'd want to recreate a system from a different time, perhaps that too is suspect, somehow?

I'll try not to upset the balance, consider any missteps by me in answering Erin, or creating content in his threads, reason enough to let me out.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

You say that you've been screwed over by other forums, dismissed without so much as a warning. While everybody else wants you to be gone, I've tried to be patient. I'm not trying to embarrass you, I want there to be complete transparency...that way if I'm forced to hand you your hat, you can't claim that I didn't afford you every opportunity. It's much more than others would give you.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Vehicle
    Civic Si Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by chithead View Post
    My dream system? One that I actually finish
    Seriously yes! No matter the system, when I fire it up, get sound, no fires and no popped drivers and car still runs.. I'm good!
    2008 Civic Si Sedan
    Build Log
    You measure with REW? Consider donating. I did

4. Back To Top    #24
    Real Name
    Bobby K.
    Vehicle
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    Seriously yes! No matter the system, when I fire it up, get sound, no fires and no popped drivers and car still runs.. I'm good!
    Amen to that!

5. Back To Top    #25
    Real Name
    Kelly
    Vehicle
    2004 Monte Carlo, 2003 F150 Harley Davidson Edition

Let’s see if we can get this thread back on topic.

I saw this thread before I left work several hours ago and I've been running all kinds of scenarios through my head since then. After all that thinking, what I came up with as far as dream system components, I could not think of one thing I want to replace that I have now, yes even the $10 tweeters. I believe the components I have are fairly decent and capable of sounding really good given the right tune. The only thing I would add is another LE 150.4Zapco so I could have an amp for each set of speakers.

The one thing I would love to change to the install is to remove the windshield to have better access to modify the top of the dash for the front stage. Make it look so stock you wouldn’t believe it if I showed you.

As far as the car, I love my Monte. Would freshen up the engine and trans maybe add a little more power to it, give it a new fresh red paint job and add a set of nice 19” wheels. It would still be my daily driver as it is now.

But since this is supposed to be my dream system, no matter the components used or how they are installed, if you can’t tune it, it won’t sound like a dream. I would like to be taken to school, so to speak, and havesomeone teach me the ways to tune, what to listen for and how to fix it.

That is my dream system.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Quote Originally Posted by chithead View Post
    My dream system? One that I actually finish
    You'd have to lay down a plan and stick with it firstI can honestly say that my system is DONE. Nothing will change unless there's equipment failure.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.