Info:

My wife and I recently upgraded our phones so I am selling both our 64gb Space Gray iPhone 5s'. Though, this thread is only for one since I haven't had time to take photos of hers. If someone is interested in both, which are both in the same excellent condition, let me know.

The carrier was ATT but I have unlocked the phone so it can be used with other carriers.

I purchased the phone new and immediately put it in a spigen slim armor case and put spigen's tough glass screen protector on it. So, I'm selling the phone with these and the pictures shown are with this stuff still on the phone. I can remove the glass protector but once it comes off, it can't be put back on. So, in case someone would prefer to have this on there, I've left it on. If there is serious interest I can remove it and take photos again.

Condition:

EXCELLENT. 9/10, easily. It's been in a case with a protective screen since day one.

Comes with the case and screen protector as mentioned above.

Comes with original packaging, charger, cable and headphones.

Asking Price:

eBay price on these float in the $300 +/-$20 area.

I'd prefer to avoid eBay so this place is my first stop. I'm asking $250 shipped, CONUS.
If you're coming to Finals this weekend in Huntsville, I can knock off $10 and hand deliver.

If someone is interested in both phones, I could do $490 shipped for both.

Pictures:

As mentioned above, these pictures are with the spigen glass protector on, which has bubbled up in some spots. I can remove it but once removed it cannot be put back on. Also the case is shown as well and there's a film on the back of the phone to keep the case from rubbing it. I haven't taken any of this off yet because I thought someone may prefer to buy the phone with these protective measures still in place. I can remove them if desired, though.