Thread: I went to a Mobile Solutions Training! Here's a look inside!

1. Back To Top    #1

I went to a Mobile Solutions Training! Here's a look inside!

Mobile Solutions is well known for their Car Audio training events. Ever since I started building custom audio I have wanted to attend one of their classes! Thanks to my amazing subscribers and Patrons I finally got the chance. Check out this video where I give you an inside look into a Mobile Solutions Master Tech training event! You guys may recognize some of the other students as they are avid users here on Car Audio Junkies!

To see a list of upcoming training's visit their website here: http://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Bob
    Vehicle
    2007 Exploder XLT

Re: I went to a Mobile Solutions Training! Here's a look inside!

That is the most safety gear I have ever seen Dave wear while using a router. Great video Mark! Thanks for sharing!
    Follow me on Instagram at #bobditts

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: I went to a Mobile Solutions Training! Here's a look inside!

That looks awesome, Mark! I would love to attend one of these classes, but I think the door panel class is the one I would like to attend most. I was talking with Dave about possibly doing a tutorial on total door card replacement. I've seen numerous vids regarding bolt-on panels, but I would like to see one where you just toss the stock door panel in the parts pile and start from scratch.

4. Back To Top    #4