Glenn (GLN305)
    Vehicle
    1996 Dodge Dakota Reg Cab

Pioneer DEX-P99RS with CD-BTB200

Product Brand & Model:
    Pioneer DEX-P99RS and
    CD-BTB200

Condition of all items:
    I bought the headunit from an authorized Pioneer dealer as a refurbished unit. When I took it out of the box, it was new for all intents and purposes. Apparently all that was done is the faceplate was replaced with a new one. It has worked flawlessly and sounds as phenomenal as the reviews say it does. A prospective buyer changed his mind and I had it very, very securely packed, so that's why I do not have recent pics of the head unit, but trust my feedback and ask people that know me, it is in great shape and you will not be disappointed.

The CD-BTB200 I bought used and it had seen some wear, but functions just fine. As most of you may know, the BT using this unit leaves some things to be desired, but it does function as intended. I bought an aftermarket iP bus cable that works, but the construction is a little cheap. As I said it does function and they can be bought new as well. The microphone wire had been cut, so I opened the mic and soldered a new cable in place and the mic is held together with strategically placed heat shrink. It's not perfect but it works. This unit only comes with the mic, IP Bus cable and power supply harness, nothing else...which is how I received it.

Total Price: :

$850 shipped and insured in the lower 48

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping and insurance included.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Here is everything packed minus the foam on top:

Here is the HU when I received it:

Additional info:

I do my best to insure no surprises when I sell a piece of equipment so please ask my any questions. I do not plan to unwrap the entire unit and do a photo session unless that is a deal breaker for a serious buyer and they are fully committed to the purchase. I prefer Paypal for payment. Thank you.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
    -Albert Einstein

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tympanic Assault Vehicle Darkrider's Avatar
    Real Name
    Forrest
    Vehicle
    2010 Camaro SS/RS, 2015 KIA Forte5 SX

Re: Pioneer DEX-P99RS with CD-BTB200

Glenn, did you ever get this sold? I'm thinking I'm in the market for another. I'm really hooked on the setup in my Camaro.
    2010 Camaro SS: Pioneer DEX-P99RS & Pioneer AVH-X7500BT - Focal KRX2 - JL Audio 13w6v2 - Mosconi AS200.4 (x2) - Mosconi Gladen One 240.2 - Rockford Fosgate Power T1692
    2015 Kia Forte 5 SX: Pioneer DEX-P99RS & Pioneer AVH-X7500BT - Focal KRX2 - JL Audio 13w6v2 - Mosconi AS200.4 (x2)

3. Back To Top    #3

Real Name
    Glenn (GLN305)
    Vehicle
    1996 Dodge Dakota Reg Cab

Re: Pioneer DEX-P99RS with CD-BTB200

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrider View Post
    Glenn, did you ever get this sold? I'm thinking I'm in the market for another. I'm really hooked on the setup in my Camaro.
    Actually I did, forgot to mark it sold on here. Sorry man!
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
    -Albert Einstein