Thread: Pet Urn build - yes I said URN

1. Back To Top    #21
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Re: Pet Urn build - yes I said URN

Quote Originally Posted by bobditts View Post
    you forgot that its mostly black with some white.
    That's some pure bred Alabama walnut. Hurts, but feels sooo good.
    Are you not entertained?!?!

2. Back To Top    #22

I'll be very honest, it would not be that difficult to create your own website once you have some samples and then broaden it from there. The market for HANDMADE urns, pet or otherwise, is one asking to be fulfilled. Ultimately, it all depends on how far you want to take this. You would be able to market to both the public and funeral industries(if you decide) and it is all a matter of branding and getting into a booth at your local funeral service convention. With technology being what it is, i wouldnt be surprised if you couldnt get several lead generators to direct traffic to a site once it is up and running.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

I agree, that looks awesome. Doing some to sell on the side would be a good way to urn some extra cash

4. Back To Top    #24
    Real Name
    Bob
    Vehicle
    2007 Exploder XLT

Quote Originally Posted by cadaver View Post
    I'll be very honest, it would not be that difficult to create your own website once you have some samples and then broaden it from there. The market for HANDMADE urns, pet or otherwise, is one asking to be fulfilled. Ultimately, it all depends on how far you want to take this. You would be able to market to both the public and funeral industries(if you decide) and it is all a matter of branding and getting into a booth at your local funeral service convention. With technology being what it is, i wouldnt be surprised if you couldnt get several lead generators to direct traffic to a site once it is up and running.
    thats getting a bit deep. Ill see how ebay works out for me. If I need to go further, ill try some local funeral homes.
    Follow me on Instagram at #bobditts

5. Back To Top    #25

Quote Originally Posted by bobditts View Post
    thats getting a bit deep. Ill see how ebay works out for me. If I need to go further, ill try some local funeral homes.
    ...you asked,brother. It can seem overwhelming at first, but you'd be surprised how many urn companies start out exactly as you are planning. I think you are proceeding in the proper fashion-start slow, you might not even want to go further. However, good luck and if you need further info, just ask.