Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Unhappy Anyone else getting nervous ?

Putin has planes flying every where !

China has amassed some new toys !
    "Economically everyone is tied to what happens in China"

Other countries in the Asian region have beefed up military spending in response to China's growing power.

Defence analysts say the J-31 is China's answer to the United States' F-35

The China National Precision Machinery Import-Export Corp., the firm at the heart of controversy over the supply of a long-range anti-missile system to Turkey in the face of US opposition, also had a presence at the show, but its booth was devoid of product displays.

The firm, which is under US sanctions for selling arms and missile technology to Iran and Syria,is now adding new sponsor China North Industries Corp (NORINCO) which showed off a battle tank, the VT4. "China's defence industry wants to show the potential for export."

The People's Liberation Army (PLA) air force is here "To achieve world peace."
    Probably just me, nuclear submarines and planes everywhere, a myriad of confrontations all across the globe.

Still a few countries out there:

1. China
    2. Cuba
    3. Laos
    4. North Korea
    5. Vietnam

Shame is the mark of a 'WINNER', sneaking around in the 'DARK' is what I'd do if I wasn't 'PROUD' of what I was doing.
    Last edited by Hic; 11-13-2014 at 03:27 AM. Reason: creeps R everywhere
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Bob
    Vehicle
    2007 Exploder XLT

Re: Anyone else getting nervous ?

uhhhhh, what do you think we have?
    Follow me on Instagram at #bobditts

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Just a few communist countries 'flexing their muscles'
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

4. Back To Top    #4

The reality is that the united states is going to become alot worse of a place to live because of all the executive action the president is planning on taking. People like Rush Limbaugh are warning that we are all in for a bumpy ride. Even though the House and Senate are under republican control, there are very few individuals, and I mean from any party, who have the fortitude to stand up for the American people. Everything that is done in washington, with few exceptions and by few people, is done to preserve a self-serving lifestyle of individuals who have an absolute love of power and what it attains for them.