Thread: FS: Mid 2011 21.5" iMac

1. Back To Top    #1
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

FS: Mid 2011 21.5" iMac

Product Brand & Model: Mid 2011 21.5" iMac, 2.5GHz Core i5 Quad core, Radeon 6750M, 500 GB HD, 12GB RAM

Condition of all items: 10/10 Cosmetic and 10/10 Functioning

Total Price: $550 + shipping OBO, feel free to shoot me PM's with any offers, worst i can say is no. just looking to fund some more stuff for my car's stereo paypal only.

Shipping Terms: On you, local pickup near charlotte, NC available as well. lower 48 only

Additional info:

selling my old imac, never use it anymore as i built a relatively high end pc for gaming. i do miss the mac experience and will end up selling my pc soon to get either another imac or macbook pro, i've really loved this imac ever since i bought it. if i remember right, i bought it the day steve jobs died, oddly enough. it was upgraded with an additional 8gb ram about a week after i bought it. never had any issues, the machine always ran flawlessly and it's nice and quiet. a great computer for basic web browsing, editing photos, and even some light gaming if that's your thing. i don't have any history buying or selling here, but i do have some here: Serieus | HeatWare.com from selling computer parts right after i bought this imac. additionally, i'm an active attendee of NC meets on here, so you could PM bertholomey, notloudenuf, chithead and likely get them to vouch for me that i'm not a crazy

will be shipped in original box, will try to get it packed the way they come which is with the original box and then a generic brown box that fits tight around it, no padding in between or anything. have all original accessories and cables (wireless magic mouse, wireless keyboard).

will have a clean install of osx on it, it's currently on mavericks but i can do an upgrade to yosemite before it gets sent off if that's what you'd like. would like to sell this quick, so shoot me some offers if you think the price is a bit high.

can also do local pickup near charlotte, NC. payment method is paypal as per usual.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Kendal
    Vehicle
    '02 330Ci & '20 Tacoma

Re: FS: Mid 2011 21.5" iMac

Quote Originally Posted by Serieus View Post
    additionally, i'm an active attendee of NC meets on here, so you could PM bertholomey, notloudenuf, chithead and likely get them to vouch for me that i'm not a crazy
    He is a crazy.... Crazy for selling this at such a great price!!!! He needs help people, buy it before we have to 5150 him!
    https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/signaturepics/sigpic150_2.gif
    2002 330Ci & 2020 Tacoma

3. Back To Top    #3
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

Re: FS: Mid 2011 21.5" iMac

^thanks kendal this is sold now, actually forgot to update this before i went on vacation.