Page 22 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Polihics

1. Back To Top    #211

Re: Politics

I gave it the facepalm....but damn that's fookin funny!

2. Back To Top    #212
    Real Name
    Kendal
    Vehicle
    '02 330Ci & '20 Tacoma

https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/signaturepics/sigpic150_2.gif
    2002 330Ci & 2020 Tacoma

3. Back To Top    #213
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

4. Back To Top    #214
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

5. Back To Top    #215

so who thinks Trump is still electable, and who will win the debate?

a 10 year old supposedly private conversation is produced, showing Trump to be... what? A misogynist, opportunist sexual horn dog, in his 50's? I'm not really offended by his braggadocio, given he was speaking to an actual "famous" person, with a career in show business.

Trump, feeling like he needed to impress a younger, perhaps more virile "buddy" in a moment of poor judgement now has the party up in arms.

Trump, who was not under any impression of being suitable President material (as of that time), exposes his venial sides, the prurient nature of his ranking and rating women. verbalizing a need for attention psychologically, those various attributes and conquest detail, was undoubtedly immature, crass, not for political audience or judgement.

I dare anyone to search themselves and not have done similar, as much or more so; if my own mirror is true, I'd be culpable for making objectifiction, a reality.

If you have testosterone running through your veins, and you are trying to make a play that Trump's latest buggerboo is enough to exclude him from presidency-related judgement calls, I'd have to say hypocrisy is afoot.

Hypocrisy in the highest form, as the conservative-principled elected offices filled today, run up that liberal slant on the graph, regardless of recent transgression from some Repubs in the near past. The difference is, morally the liberal media transects the population coverage, making light of when liberals fail, because it's not as shocking as when a staid senator from a conservative state gets caught pants-down.

And you know that's true, basically because the liberal is defined by the need for government to define everything immoral, as inconsequential, and without merit.

I said this about the legitimacy of pro-gay sexual content in the media today, and with gay marriage now a hinge-point for the gate of transmitted vices, such that no vulgarity is disallowed, via that SCOTUS decision.

People seem to love to ask, "who's it hurting?" and "why are you interested in what others are doing behind consensual doors" as if morality has escaped the lawmaking parties and the people have to abide!

!

Exclamation is hardly protestation, since about all I'll do is address my grievance here, and not attend the protest field, or bend my elected rep's ear to explain the horrific nature of the law recently enacted, designed to allow every sexual deviant a place in the sun, right next to your child, your people, your family.

And if you're a pervert, you'll want to make perverts.

That's just how it works, nobody wants to engineer little rugrats to be appalled at what StEVE and JIM are up to behind those closet doors, that wouldn't be practical.

And when their child sits next to your child in school, believing there's nothing wrong, no moral compass of any sort having been passed down from the same-sex parenting freakshow, your child will get an earful of what it's like, and hey, STeve, maybe you can play Eve with me after school, wouldn't that be fun? Emulating their parents'
    guided tours through Furries party time, or some other sick parody of the human condition taking place weekly...

It's like Sunday School in a way, living in a same-sex household. There is subtle markers guiding those young impressionable minds to explore, to wander outside of the law, of public decency and cajoled in sleepovers, your kid just "trying out" the stuff over at the neighbor's... I mean STeve is a cool cat, I'm sure nothing can happen to my child if he spends the night with his new "friend."

And that's how you show the breakdown of "how does gay marriage affect you" in no uncertain terms.

6. Back To Top    #216
    Real Name
    Chad, among other colorful phrases.
    Vehicle
    2004 Civic Si

1. What is said on the bus, stays on the bus.
    2. this just proves that we will never have anyone for president that has even ridden around the fucking block on a real tour bus.

7. Back To Top    #217
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

8. Back To Top    #218
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71