Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Polihics

1. Back To Top    #711

Re: Polihics

What the dems do or say isn't really relevant here. The issue is that the president wants to release people who he believes are rapists, murderers, drug dealers and gang members into America in the communities of his opponents and you really see no problem with that?

2. Back To Top    #712
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    What the dems do or say isn't really relevant here. The issue is that the president wants to release people who he believes are rapists, murderers, drug dealers and gang members into America in the communities of his opponents and you really see no problem with that?
    By law, he's not allowed to turn them away. Why not send them to places that openly advocate for them?

I never mentioned a political party. I can see how the "stuck on stupid" could be construed as dems, but neither party wants to solve this. I don't see how people miss this. It's Donald Trump vs the political establishment. There are maybe a dozen congress critters who are with the POTUS and not against America. They put personal enrichment over the good of the country. Follow the money. That's why I rarely post in this thread. Until people see past the Potemkin village, we can't even have an intelligent conversation.

3. Back To Top    #713

Since when has the law stopped Trump? He's telling people to break the law and he'll pardon them. I brought up the democrats because sanctuary cities are as far as I know exclusively democrat, not in reference to the legislative branch. I agree that neither side really wants to fix it as they both profit from it but it's also very apparent that Trumps approach given the sharp rise in number of immigrants as of recent isn't exactly working either. Yes, something needs to be done but to think Trump is the answer is comical. Maybe if he could put his ego aside and actually try to work with both sides rather than make it an us vs them situation then maybe he could actually accomplish something useful.

4. Back To Top    #714
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Right, who said Trump would pardon people? Same ones who said that Hillary would win, that there was collusion, that his wires weren't tapped, that he'd fire Mueller, Don jr and Jarod would be indicted? You really should be more discerning about news.
    The cloward-piven strategy is being used at the border. In fact, isn't your governor down there now trying to bring more back?

5. Back To Top    #715

Typical Trump response, any news that makes him look bad must be fake.

6. Back To Top    #716
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Trump doesn't want to release them anywhere...but if the laws state that the HAVE to be released, then why not release them in areas that will receive them with open arms?

7. Back To Top    #717
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

ok, so both sides profit, but Trump should lose his ego and work with them.

logic pwns you...

8. Back To Top    #718

Trumps all or nothing approach isn't going to work. If he works with both sides he stands a much better chance of making some progress. Some progress>no progress.

9. Back To Top    #719

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    Trump doesn't want to release them anywhere...but if the laws state that the HAVE to be released, then why not release them in areas that will receive them with open arms?
    So who exactly is it that is advocating just opening the borders and letting anyone who wants in? Sure you may find a couple examples but it's far from what the majority on either side wants.

10. Back To Top    #720
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    Trumps all or nothing approach isn't going to work. If he works with both sides he stands a much better chance of making some progress. Some progress>no progress.

quoted for later use