Thread: My ongoing disagreement with AWC

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

My ongoing disagreement with AWC

This is from a series of PMs that he sent me titled "Do you ever wonder what actually happened?"
    Quote Originally Posted by AWC
    Between you and I? I used to think of you as kind of a friend. Its always your choice to read or ignore what I say. Do you ever wonder where you and I went from friends to pretty much this? Jax and I have pages of background that you have no clue of. But you and I, it never made sense to me. How spiteful you became. Perhaps you can explain that to me. I don't need you to like me, but you follow me like a Belieber. Its fucking weird. I'm not the only guy either. Its been noticed on a smallish but noticeable scale.

What's the deal? If you don't want to work it out, then can I respectfully ask that you get off my nuts? Seriously, if you disagree then state it. But sitting back and making snide passive aggressive bitch comments is low. Its a slimy snakey way of approaching your feelings about me. One way or another. Speak to me or fuck off. Choose, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205
    I can't figure out where this all began. I remember falsely accusing you of being atheist over on forum-refuge, which I thought we were past. But then I posted about so many non-Christian threads, and you thought I was calling you an atheist again but I wasn't. Then I made the argument that you, rugdnit, and several others were claiming to be centered but always defended the left. I was trying to make the point that I was sick of double standards and I think I used the word 'hypocritical' somewhere in the argument and it seems that from that point you came to the conclusion that I hate you.

As I cruise the forums, I sometimes see discussions that I feel like participating in...but then sometimes I see things posted that just rub me the wrong way and I feel compelled to respond. There are several people that have caused me to pop in to say a few words. Rugdnit, Manic!, Oliver, BoostedNihilist, fourthmeal, 60ndown, etc. It only appears that I'm following you because you are so active in the political discussions and we naturally butt heads.

What got me upset in this latest thread is that you sent me a PM telling me to take it easy on Jax, but then you turned around and did the exact opposite yourself. I've had other people PM me and tell me that they think you are the one taking things too seriously...and not just the 'right wingers' either.

Anyhoo, I love you like a brother...and my brother and I are at each others' throats all the time.
    Yeah well. What you saw was me being extremely kind to JAX in the background and then...I dunnop, he fucking dissed me over pm then did this. You really didn't have all the info.

What happened that we havn't gotten over was that, on the day my mother died I went to forum-refuge to contact you to give you ten thousand dollars to build a place where we could all speak our mind. I logged out. ten minutes later I logged in and saw your response to me looking for you. It was something to "is he drunk or just high?"n Two friggin' posts earlier was hey my mom died. I never returned there, but then you started fucking with me. WTF is that about? You really need to push shit that hard?

That's what we never got over, what we won't get over. You showed what you actually thought andI can't blame you. But you should know why you were persona non grata to me. I CERTAINLY did not attack you after that, though, I divorced you, I didn't follow you. So I never understood the spite.
    Holy cow! No wonder there has been friction for such a long time. I'm looking at the thread and I don't see the post that you're talking about. Was the comment made in the chat room? I have trouble believing that I would make a remark like that, openly or in private. Either way, I'm sorry.

http://www.forum-refuge.com/forum2/s...Memorial-Build
    You know its impossible to argue with what I just said because you know its true. That's what you thought, think. That's what you said and you know it because you know you've said and thought all that. So you have to understand that I'm not going to argue over the validity of that. I'm asking why you follow ME. Not the other guys.
    I'm not following you, you just happen to be there before me. If it will make you satisfied, i just won't respond to you any more.
    One thing you'll never be able to accuse me of is taking the easy way out. I'm ALWAYS ready to discuss what I think of as the important issues. But you know what you do and you know who you do it to, don't you? You're not really going to say you don't do you? We're being honest here, right?
    Why would I single you out? What would be my motivation? You only see what you want to see.
    Lol. You're really just going to deny it, huh?

Word.
    Whenever you're ready to discuss this let me know. We ALL see what we see. Of course those would all be stupid liberals why count that. Your obsession for me is pretty well known and its also known that you'll never outright confront me, just the little jabs. Whenever you're ready to dicsuss that, then let me know. But the why would I's are questions you should ask you. I certainly don't know why.
    If I was following you, I would have posted in this thread HAHA BITCHES!!!!
    ...or this one HAHA BITCHES!!!!
    ...or this one Should marijuana be tested for medical benefits?
    ...or this one Riddle me this....
    Okie dokie. I'm wrong then. Whatever is clever. Doesn't really seem worth discussing does it?
    I contacted you to discuss this. you'll find that you didn't. You can't say I didn't try. You're doing your best to argue why I'm wrong without ever visiting..well, what we're discussing. If you're going to do the back of the classroom thing and not man-up then you were never really ready to discuss much with me anyway. Maybe that was the problem.

I vote leave it. If I perceive your attentions unwarranted I'll do the exact same back of the class-room thing you do. I think I'd be good at it, honestly. Imagine any time someone else disagrees with me, some dickhead puts his cheap-assed two cents in. That's what you do., Cheap ass-ed two cent bullshit. I ask, do you want me to treat you the way you treat me? I'm totally fucking game, just make sure everybody knows its an understood relationship. You do it to me, I do it to you. Is that what you want?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: My ongoing disagreement with AWC

more

You keep changing the topic of discussion. First you say that I'm stalking you and ONLY you, but I've shown several threads where I've not said a word in.

Now you're changing the subject to the WAY I post. Call it what you want: back of the classroom, cheap-assed 2¢, drive-by posting...whatever. Post however you want to, whether it be a 55-paragraph essay, or a simple "fuck you". It doesn't matter.

I offered to no respond to you any more, but you didn't want that, either. What can I do to make you happy?
    Lol. Since when is any issue only one issue. I haven't changed anything. I've addressed issues and you're evading them. ITs very symbolic of our posting history. I think I'm right in calling it all a loss. I'm good with that but if you keep humping my leg...well I'm going to eventually fuck back. You need to decide if you want to discuss this with me and quit dodging everything like a pussy or to fuck off. I'm going to secure an answer eventually. I'd have more respect for you if you actually dealt with the issueS.
    What issues have I not addressed?
    CYA!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Team Knuckledragger papacueball's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason
    Vehicle
    2011 Dodge Charger

That guy is seriously fucked up.

I thought his mother had already died, and he had started the 'memorial build thread', then got pissed off about you asking if he was high because of the offer of 10k. Not the day she died. Unless that was the same day?

4. Back To Top    #4
    Team Knuckledragger papacueball's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason
    Vehicle
    2011 Dodge Charger

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12246977_10156224825120282_7700470526446363283_n.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	4606