Thread: BNIB Pair AE SBP-12 (4 ohm)

1. Back To Top    #1

BNIB Pair AE SBP-12 (4 ohm)

Info:

I purchased 2x Acoustic Elegance AE SBP-12 4 ohm drivers last month and received them two days ago. They are a bit too large for my install, so I'm selling them.
    These do not have the Apollo upgrade, just to be clear.

Specs can be found here:
    Acoustic Elegance SBP12 woofer for Sealed Box Applications

There are numerous people running the SBP woofers here IB so you can find information if you dig a bit. They are 4-ohm which means you can either run a single, or run the pair wired down to 2-ohm or 8-ohm final load.

Condition:

One was removed to do a test fit (evidenced here). Otherwise, BNIB.

Price:

MSRP on these is $299+shipping. I paid $644 for the pair shipped.

I'm going to take a loss simply because that's the nature of the beast so my asking price is $600 shipped/pair, CONUS.
    I will split them up but need a buyer for each one. $305 shipped/single, CONUS.

While that's not a substantial discount, keep in mind these are brand new. Never seen power. Additionally, the lead time on AE woofers can be anywhere from a month to a few months. It just depends on how busy they are. Which means these aren't exactly "order today, receive tomorrow" from the mfg. But you can get that with the ones in this ad.

Pictures:

Not much to see, really. The one that was taken out is shown in my build log linked above. Here's a picture of the boxes...

Last edited by erinh; 01-06-2016 at 11:50 AM.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: BNIB Pair AE SBP-12 (4 ohm)

sold