Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Honda Fit

1. Back To Top    #31
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

Re: 2013 Honda Fit

i finished the install today. deadened the passenger side, mounted the imagines in the doors, ran speaker wires into doors and to hatch for sub, ran rca's, wired up sub and got her playing. i have to say, this system really impressed me. the amp is dead silent and has plenty of power, even for the sub - the sub is absolutely amazing, and the imagines sound shockingly good as passive coaxials in here. it sounds SO much better than my old car ever did. i can't wait to start doing more to the car unfortunately didn't get any pics, because i was trying to rush and get it done in time for the meet since this is my last day off work before then. not much to see though, anyways

2. Back To Top    #32

Dammit....definitely needs moar pics! Looking forward to seeing and hearing it saturday......

3. Back To Top    #33
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

i'll get some next time I take the door panels off, need to get a solder iron and solder the leads to the midbass, the negative tabs on both drivers broke halfway from bending, lol. i used best kits for the mountin baffles, bing and Joey from simplicity in sound use them for Hondas and they're fantastic. there's foam in between them and the sheet metal, then some between them and the drivers. worked well

4. Back To Top    #34
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

did some t/a today, and i certainly don't regret running these coaxially at all. the staging is pretty fantastic, just have to work on getting stage height up now

5. Back To Top    #35
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

You're too young to worry about, getting it up...
    Are you not entertained?!?!

6. Back To Top    #36
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

Quote Originally Posted by chithead View Post
    You're too young to worry about, getting it up...

7. Back To Top    #37

Just wanted to comment on how surprisingly dynamic this system is with the tiny ppi amp! I enjoyed my demo, and was shocked at the bass output from such a miniscule power source......I also was surprised by the sound of the front end....With the tweets mounted low and coaxial in the doors, I never expected the clarity I was hearing.......good job chris!

8. Back To Top    #38
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

thank you for the kind words sir!

9. Back To Top    #39
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

exciting things coming soon, key piece shipping out monday or tuesday. will be out of town november 24th through dec 3rd, but there's a (small) chance i might get things moving before then. if not, it should be all finished a week or two after i get back.

10. Back To Top    #40