Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Honda Fit

1. Back To Top    #91

Re: 2013 Honda Fit

Well, at least it's not hot.....lol. I do my work outside, no garage, and nothing sucks worse than removing/reinstalling interior in the blazing ass sun! Anyways sounds like yer about done with the bullshit work, and be on to the listening......

2. Back To Top    #92
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

lol true that. i did end up having to put it back together in the dark which sucked but that's alright. i'm excited to start tuning, just bought a dell inspiron 11 since i don't have a laptop, should be perfect for my needs! i'll try to meet up with you sometime soon to help me tune once i get things wrapped up and a baseline set

3. Back To Top    #93
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

well, it's installed and making noise i haven't gotten it tuned yet, working on that now. i got basic crossovers set and that's about it. sounds okay for now, much better than the stock speakers at least. i'm not really happy about how the processor mounting went, so i will be moving it to the hatch when i get my sub(s) in and an amp rack built. i'll post a couple of pictures later but i didn't get many as i was kind of just trying to get it done

4. Back To Top    #94

Awesome! Need those pics tho dammit.....lol. Now yer on to the fun stuffs........

5. Back To Top    #95
    Real Name
    Kendal
    Vehicle
    '02 330Ci & '20 Tacoma

Progress?
    https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/signaturepics/sigpic150_2.gif
    2002 330Ci & 2020 Tacoma

6. Back To Top    #96
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

wellllllllllllll.....

the rest of the build is on hold for now, on friday i was scheduled for a second interview with the company my brother works for in oregon - i had applied last year when we moved but it was filled before i got there. they just had a position open up and asked him for my resume. my second interview was two days ago on tuesday and it couldn't have gone better. and apparently it wasn't just myself that thought it went well, because i have screenshots of a chat between my brother and one of my interviewers saying i did very well and they're 90% sure they'll be sending me an offer over the other guy that interviewed my brother says hr is pretty slow and it'll probably be next week before i would end up with an offer if it is in fact me who is getting the job.

sooooo, with all that said - money for the subs and such is sitting in the bank account turning into a potential moving-across-the-country-again-for-the-third-time-in-2-years fund the benefit is, it's a great job and in the career field that i'd like to be in, so that's a huge plus. the fact that it starts out a little over double what i'm making now is also helpful, and with 15+ hours of OT available every week i won't be hurting for cash as much

we'll see what happens. in the meantime i've done a little bit of tuning, and it sounds a lot better than before. still have quite a bit of work to do, but i think it's coming along quite nicely. i also met up with daniel on tuesday morning and he seemed to like it. on a side note, i went for a ride in the new challenger and it's a sweet ride

7. Back To Top    #97
    Real Name
    Kendal
    Vehicle
    '02 330Ci & '20 Tacoma

That is some GREAT news Chris. Here's hoping you get it and will be making bank ASAP!

https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/signaturepics/sigpic150_2.gif
    2002 330Ci & 2020 Tacoma

8. Back To Top    #98
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

thank you sir, i've got my fingers crossed!

9. Back To Top    #99
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

ORSQ!!!
    Are you not entertained?!?!

10. Back To Top    #100
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

well, i am sad to say...

...that i accepted the job in oregon and i'll be leaving the ncsq crew i got my official offer letter today and accepted it. i had already packed my things as i got a phone call on friday w/ some minor details on the offer. sooooo yeah! that's that. i'm super stoked about the job, and can't wait to start this new journey. hopefully they'll open an office up in charlotte or something in the future so i can transfer back here. i've learned a lot from these meets and i'm sad i didn't get to share the new setup with anyone except daniel, but i'm sure i'll be back this way at some point.

anyway, just thought i would post an update. in other news, i think when things settle down i will do a single jl 12tw3 in the spare tire well and do the amp rack in a false floor. i've found myself really missing that little bit of extra hatch space that i've lost with the box, and i need to get something nicer and more permanent set up. once i get that done, i think the car will be finished on audio - i'd like to get a truck, so i'll start saving towards that. in addition, i'm just super happy with the car how it sits with the 2 way front speakers, and just can't really justify spending money to add another amp and mids.