Thread: Polihics

1. Back To Top    #31
    Real Name
    Zac
    Vehicle
    Touareg

Re: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Fricasseekid View Post
    No, but remember that thing about carrying a big stick? Well when it comes time to pull it out and swing, I just hope the right people make the right decision.

Sent from my Springfield XD with love!
    I am not sure if you have seen the budgets of many local police departments, but they have been prepping for the backlash for years. WTF do local police departments need all these riot tanks for? There will be no civil war. They will drone your ass. By the time people figure out they are just rats in a cage and that their freedom is just an illusion... it will be too late. Many of you were laughing at Occupy for all of your right wing " get a job hippie " reasons, but you missed the point. Rogan had a great clip showing how much money JP Morgan had conveniently donated to NYPD. Just after all the ruckus started in NY with Occupy... Gee... I wonder why? Those assholes on Wall Street keep stealing NYPD pension funds and those cops might just join the party.

I am so fucking rad I shit rainbows

2. Back To Top    #32
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

gubment shuts down and Obamacare opens up

Time to see what happened to the state the trial program was run in.

What state did Mitt institute this in?

Romney had unveiled a universal health insurance plan that would become his signature accomplishment

Passing that bill meant working closely with Democrats, and at its ceremonial signing at Boston's Faneuil Hall, Romney spoke as a political uniter: "What is noteworthy is the uncharacteristic collaboration of so many individuals and groups and partisans," Romney said at the time. "And how did that happen? I think it's because of what this bill can lead to — every citizen with affordable, comprehensive health insurance."
    Last edited by Hic; 10-01-2013 at 12:53 PM.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

3. Back To Top    #33

Re: gubment shuts down and Obamacare opens up

The Licoln mem is open to the public, no guards or anything. They spent the time and money to block it off. You can be assured that this shut down will be made just as painful as possible.

4. Back To Top    #34
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

So is congress furloughed too?

5. Back To Top    #35
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	national-reset.jpg 
Views:	1411 
Size:	106.1 KB 
ID:	1401

6. Back To Top    #36
    Real Name
    Paul
    Vehicle
    2006 MINI Cooper S Checkmate Edition

Quote Originally Posted by AL9000 View Post
    So is congress furloughed too?
    That would not be a bad thing.

7. Back To Top    #37
    Real Name
    Stu
    Vehicle
    '02 Honda Accord

Re: Politics

What makes you think that all the local police and military professionals will go along with an outright attack on our freedoms?

Sent from my Springfield XD with love!

8. Back To Top    #38
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

2014 is coming up, lets vote these would be heroes out !

There intentions are taking us all straight to hell.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

9. Back To Top    #39
    Real Name
    Lanson
    Vehicle
    2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Cavalry Blue

You can bet their salaries, pensions, and all that are fully funded.

As most of you know I don't really go out of my way to talk about this stuff anymore, and instead I've chosen to just be an "observer" for the most part, and a careful scrutineer of the rest.

HOWEVER, the "shut-down" comes in line with what I believe (and indeed have long believed and talked about) to be occurring right now. The reset is coming, and I think the insiders are well aware of it. So they pretty much don't give a fuck, though they try to act like they do so the general sheep won't get rustled up too much.

Even mainstream non-fringe independent researchers of this topic agree that a reset MUST occur, and soon.

The problem is that the struggle for control is in vain and just delays the inevitable conclusion. This is known at the highest levels of compartmentalized hierarchy, but the middle-men are still playing the game as if they can win it. Still trying to pollute the world, dumb everyone down, start some wars, make more energetic negative emotional responses en-mass, etc. Meanwhile, humanity (with each individual human being on its own path and own timeframe) is well on its way to getting free and clear of all this bullshit.

Thus what you have is glaring contrast. You can see it in the formed opinion of most people you talk to. NSA? Bad. Fiat Debt? Bad. Etc, etc. Sure, the still-asleep are out there, but their numbers are dwindling and they are joining the awake. The proof is in the air. Ask yourself, could you even have this conversation a year ago with someone you could now? Likely now they are a lot more receptive and aware than they once were.

I still suspect there will be a major, major visible shift either in sync with an emotional/spiritual one, OR alongside a major cataclysmic or potentially cataclysmic event. Or "EVENT" if you get my meaning there. We are missing one major catalyst to act like a final alarm clock for the asleep while also serving as the "fight bell" for the awake. When will this thing happen? I actually expected it by now. Energetically I think its already happened or is happening now. But it hasn't become physical yet, and is being created in the NOW based of the energetic transfer that has occurred. Basically what I'm saying here is the groundwork is or has already been laid and we're bringing it to the physical world quite soon. I catch the visualization of a lion's roar. Sudden, extreme, a little frightening and very eye-opening.

I have been seeing synchronicities with such constant flow that I feel this is all happening exactly like it should be. We're doing this (we're creating the vibrational creationary footprint energetically), and the "shutdown" is just a precursor to a much bigger potentiality, with all possibilities in that sphere serving a purpose to further wake us up. This does mean I have absolutely no idea what is coming, just that it IS.

10. Back To Top    #40
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar