Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Polihics

1. Back To Top    #21
    Real Name
    Zac
    Vehicle
    Touareg

Re: Politics

I strongly disagree with your former post. How did holding your nose and voting Romney work out for you? Did you know the big ruse was that he never had a fucking chance, but they had to keep viewers glued to the TV. Kinda helps ratings and shit. They gotta sell advertising. It was all a big ruse getting you to think that he had a chance and that your vote really mattered. Big Al had it right... Jill Stein was a great choice. I chose Gary Johnson. Those two choices the media will never talk about.... Why? Corporate owned media. The very same media that brainwashes people into thinking Ron Paul is not electable.

Negative Campaigning works because, the people are overwhelmingly stupid. We have a system that teaches people WHAT TO THINK instead of HOW TO THINK.
    I am so fucking rad I shit rainbows

2. Back To Top    #22

Unfortunately, Obama and Romney were the only two choices that had any chance ... and as you point out, the election was rigged from the beginning. Ron Paul, Gary Johnson or any of the other are not electable as long as the mainstream media has control over the sheeple. My thoughts ... if you WANT to be president, you should be disqualified.

We used to use the term RINO (Republican in name only), now more approriately we use the term CINO for republicans that are not conservative, This would be most of the leadership in the party. It's why you can close your eyes and hardly tell a difference between the parties.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

This is why I hate party conventions. I'm sure that each party has people who would make decent (if not good) Presidents, but they get don't get the support of the special interests therefore the party snubs them. The party end up nominating the least common denominator, and the American people is forced to vote on the leftover slag.

...unless you vote independent

4. Back To Top    #24

unfortunately, as I said, independents have no real chance today. We will have to have a bunch of independent reps and senators for an independent president to be effective.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Real Name
    Zac
    Vehicle
    Touareg

Quote Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
    unfortunately, as I said, independents have no real chance today. We will have to have a bunch of independent reps and senators for an independent president to be effective.
    Only as long as people continue to hold their nose. It will likely never change in our lifetime, but I refuse to be one of the sheep. My conscience is clear.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Real Name
    Stu
    Vehicle
    '02 Honda Accord

A clear conscience isn't gonna make that cattle prod feel any better.

Sent from my Springfield XD with love!

7. Back To Top    #27
    Real Name
    Zac
    Vehicle
    Touareg

Quote Originally Posted by Fricasseekid View Post
    A clear conscience isn't gonna make that cattle prod feel any better.

And holding your nose will?

8. Back To Top    #28

Maybe the cattle prod is working, and having unintended consequences. I have seen a movement in several states to recall their senators for lambasting instead of supporting Ted Cruz's efforts to derail obamcare.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Real Name
    Stu
    Vehicle
    '02 Honda Accord

Quote Originally Posted by Zac911 View Post
    And holding your nose will?
    No, but remember that thing about carrying a big stick? Well when it comes time to pull it out and swing, I just hope the right people make the right decision.

10. Back To Top    #30

I've become so cynical to anything resembling a 'reform' notion, that most attempts to gain entry into my wallet will be summarily discarded as shams and political extortion.

maybe that's the crux of any of these newfangled projects that presidents and senators, etc. hang their hats on, we just don't believe anything a politician says anymore.

even if it was a sliced bread epiphany or a lightning bolt out of the blue, I'm gonna say it's created by special interests, bought at the politician level and foisted on the unsuspecting public without their consent or their participation.