Thread: Polihics

1. Back To Top    #441
    Real Name
    Nick
    Vehicle
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

Re: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    Well, in this case, the "little guy" is a trespasser who thinks he deserves to stay simply because his parents brought him. The fact that the previous landlord (and his minions) was cool with him hanging out rent-free makes it just that more difficult to send him packing.
    So because their parents brought them here with out their knowledge has gone to school and actually does contribute to our economy and sees America as there home cause it's all they've ever known; should go back to a foreign land they've never known nor really wants to know as apposed to being given a path to make right for themself what there parents fucked up up. I'm all for mom and dad getting the boot they knew what they were doing but kicking out some one that has spent their life thinking this is their home and has become a productive member of society isn't the American way.

We are all immigrants and in most cases in our past arrive on these shores with no real documentation. Fuck potus's greatgrandfather just walked in with no paper work cause he was white and that was fine at the time. I'm not saying we don't need imigration reform but just arbitrarily kicking people out when they didn't knowingly or complicity commit the crime isn't solving the issue.

2. Back To Top    #442
    Real Name
    Nick
    Vehicle
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB View Post
    I guess I have no sympathy for illegal immigrants since my mother and her family migrated to the USA LEGALLY in the 1960s. It always freaks the snowflakes out when I tell them that and explain that there is a process to do things THE RIGHT WAY.

Granted, the worst snowflake encounter I had was when one tried to talk to me about "white privilege" in some hipster coffee shop and my immediate response response was "I'm one quarter Asian you racist bitch." She didn't have a comeback for that one...
    I get that cause that's my dad's family's story. Though I can't say I would kick out kids brought before they could even know what was happenibg. Especially if theyve become adults gone to school and have real jobs here. That's where they get an option to so the right thing and broke legal, mom and dad can get the boot and try and do it legally.

3. Back To Top    #443
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

One parent may be legal [ think sex ]. The Statue of Liberty used to mean something , too. I can also understand the side of WASP.

If my dad had the money Donald's dad had . . . I'd be a lil different than I am.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

4. Back To Top    #444
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

.da gubment is open fer business. With a "talking" device ( stick/ball) our adults were able to communicate.
    Last edited by Hic; 01-22-2018 at 06:43 PM.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

5. Back To Top    #445
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-FiDelity View Post
    So because their parents brought them here with out their knowledge has gone to school and actually does contribute to our economy and sees America as there home cause it's all they've ever known; should go back to a foreign land they've never known nor really wants to know as apposed to being given a path to make right for themself what there parents fucked up up. I'm all for mom and dad getting the boot they knew what they were doing but kicking out some one that has spent their life thinking this is their home and has become a productive member of society isn't the American way.
    This is what happens when you don't fix an issue and just let it fester. The immigration authorities were hamstrung by the Obama administration, and couldn't deport anybody even if they wanted to. Now that they've been here illegally for years, suddenly everybody wants to give them a pass. I'm sorry if they have to go back to their place of citizenship, but there are plenty of others trying to get citizenship, and they're doing it legally.

6. Back To Top    #446
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Citizenship (where you are born ) .
    A person born in Chihauhau, Mexico ran for president of . . . The United States - WTF !
    George Romney in the 1960`s .

Nuff said . . .

7. Back To Top    #447
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

I guess if you have enough ( money gotten illegally or corruptly , yes , you can run for president ) , that is how corruption works !

I hope his mother was pregnant on her way here

7-elevens , hospitals . . . Where to go next ? Probably people on the governments payroll ?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...story,amp.html

Score for I.C.E. they had to wait 7 days , but they got their man.

BRAVO!
    Last edited by Hic; 01-23-2018 at 06:56 AM.

8. Back To Top    #448
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

9. Back To Top    #449
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT
    Last edited by Hic; 01-24-2018 at 10:44 PM.

10. Back To Top    #450
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

I'm sorry if they have to go back to their place of citizenship, but there are plenty of others trying to get citizenship, and they're doing it
    A few thousand have tried to get out each year, america is OK with that "Just Leave The $$ Here!

Getting out of american citizenship is more expensive !
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertw.../#5293ae4847de

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertw.../#2b9eaf7628d3
    Last edited by Hic; 01-25-2018 at 10:17 AM.