Page 33 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Polihics

1. Back To Top    #321
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Re: Politics

Life is too short to be butt hurt over bannage from an internet forum...
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

2. Back To Top    #322
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Quote Originally Posted by cajunner View Post

The way I see it, there were quite a few changes in admin and mods since I was banned and perhaps the climate became favorable for my return....
    This is like an inmate saying "We've got a new warden, so maybe I no longer deserve to serve out the rest of my sentence"

3. Back To Top    #323
    Real Name
    Rich

I got banned because Ant has a tiny penis and jizzed in his oatmeal.

Fuck Dat guy.

Back to the regularly scheduled program.

4. Back To Top    #324

I am not in cahoots with the 'brain trust' that makes up the mod team over there, so I wouldn't know if it was just one person who caused my banning (which is the information I have thus been given). With the possibility that someone else was driving the ban to be continued in perpetuity, it didn't hurt to find out. And since there was never a real explanation given other than the excuses that added up to no actual actionable offense and constituted based on someone's butthurt over something I typed, it made the possibility that there weren't multiple conspirators real, and if there was only the one snowflake, maybe there was reason to assume it wasn't a cabal.

But now we have the definitive, since this supposed infraction outlasts whoever is moderating, because it is multiple head cases acting in unison. I wasn't aware of that before. So thanks again Al, for shining a light in that darkness.

I had hoped that the other place wasn't riddled with an anti-cajunner conspiracy theme but as drama-filled as I made that place, (ah, the good times) this awareness PALES whatever I might have said or done. There is EPIC butt hurt going on, and I bet we can all guess where that comes from...

anyways, it's kind of funny, kind of sad, that the other place is a mad, mad forum and those involved with censoring me, then following me here to badger me further, leads me to take what is given and be thankful that everyone can see who and what. In a way it means this place is always going to come at me because of who drove the car that ran me down, regardless of the reasons for such a response, blind allegiance being what it is and all. But in another way, I feel compelled to not give in to those hateful vehicle operators and whoever is hanging off the sides, even as they continue to veer once again, in my general direction.

You can't take out Trump but keep cajunner from a car audio board, hey, that must be a real win for some of you.

5. Back To Top    #325
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

White House Senior Adviser Jared Kushner has used both a private email account and an official email address to communicate with other government officials ???

The Donald has said: "
    Democratic rival Hillary Clinton should face federal criminal charges over her use of private email while serving as secretary of State."

{ The pot bravely called the kettle black }
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

6. Back To Top    #326
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle

“Mr. Kushner uses his White House email address to conduct White House business,” Abbe Lowell, a lawyer for Kushner, said in a statement Sunday. “Fewer than 100 emails from January through August were either sent to or returned by Mr. Kushner to colleagues in the White House from his personal email account. These usually forwarded news articles or political commentary and most often occurred when someone initiated the exchange by sending an email to his personal rather than his White House address.”

There is no indication that Kushner has shared any sensitive or classified material on his private account, or that he relies on his private email account more than his official White House account to conduct government business. Aides say he prefers to call or text over using email.

The senior White House adviser discussing news articles and political commentary is not the same thing as the Secretary of State discussing top secret stuff. Also, he forwarded the emails to his government email account in accordance with the requirements of the Presidential Records Act, which requires all documents related to the president’s personal and political activities to be archived. Clinton, on the other hand, deleted all of her emails when discovered.

7. Back To Top    #327

right, I mean how many of those emails contained direction as to how to improve the Kushner Foundation, and/or produced the possible dead people as a result of spy outages..

seems like this is just smoke and mirror trying to conflate Jared and Huma as influential in their respective houses, or giving credence to some attempt to create a release button, by those responsible in investigating Plume, Hillary, etc. and how if one does it then the other does it, then there's no crime.

the problem is always, follow the money.

if enrichment follows activity that resembles state, or official business then it should be investigated, and how much have we heard lately with the results of Trump promises to "lock her up" over normal static?

maybe less should be deflection and more should be direction, Trump can energize everybody, positive or negative charges, haha...

8. Back To Top    #328
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle

The thing is, if any Trump administration person even had an email set up for the sole purpose of sharing funny cat pics, the left would be jumping up and down screaming "They're doing the same thing Hillary did!"

9. Back To Top    #329
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Tru Dat Al !

When the special investigation is over we will know if any wrong-doers were seen [ law breaking/money making / et-cetera ].
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

10. Back To Top    #330
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    Also, he forwarded the emails to his government email account in accordance with the requirements of the Presidential Records Act, which requires all documents related to the president’s personal and political activities to be archived.
    http://www.google.com/amp/thehill.co...atically%3Famp

An app known as Confide will erase a message ala" mission impossible".