Thread: Polihics

1. Back To Top    #701
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: Polihics

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    There's a difference between an infraction like running a stop sign and a felony though and it is one of the charges that is sending his lawyer to jail. It's not an impeachable offence, just more proof of what a piece of shit he is. Don't worry though, I'm sure we'll be hearing about the impeachable offences soon enough.
    If they had anything, then what are they waiting for?

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss
    The dems doing shitty things isn't an excuse for trump to do shitty things too.
    So you admit that the Dems should be investigated with equal vigor?

2. Back To Top    #702

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    If they had anything, then what are they waiting for?
    Investigations don't happen overnight. I'd rather the investigation be thorough rather than rushed.
    So you admit that the Dems should be investigated with equal vigor?
    Absolutely, if there's evidence of a crime it should be investigated regardless of the political affiliation of the offender.

3. Back To Top    #703
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Re: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Zac911 View Post

Negative Campaigning works because, the people are overwhelmingly stupid. We have a system that teaches people WHAT TO THINK instead of HOW TO THINK.
    Xactly ZAC911 !
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

4. Back To Top    #704
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    Investigations don't happen overnight. I'd rather the investigation be thorough rather than rushed.
    I would like to see the whole report

Absolutely, if there's evidence of a crime it should be investigated regardless of the political affiliation of the offender.
    There now needs to be investigation into collusion with Russian agents by the Democratic party (via Fusion GPS), FISA warrant abuse, leaking confidential information to the media, and conspiracy to commit a presidential coup.

5. Back To Top    #705

I would like to see the whole report
    I think everyone would, 2 years for an inconclusive report is kind of a let down.

There now needs to be investigation into collusion with Russian agents by the Democratic party (via Fusion GPS), FISA warrant abuse, leaking confidential information to the media, and conspiracy to commit a presidential coup.
    Fine with me, drain the swamp on both sides. Start with Pelosi and Schumer. Oh, and Biden too, if he gets the nomination it will pretty much guarantee trump a 2nd term.

6. Back To Top    #706

For the Trump supporters here, how do you feel about Trumps plan to release immigrants into sanctuary cities?

7. Back To Top    #707
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle

I think it's hilarious, but I know it will never happen. He's just using it to expose the hypocrisy of many of the open borders types.

You're all welcome here!

...but not HERE, here...you're welcome over there, as long as you're not in my back yard, and somebody else has to take care of you.

Vote for me!

8. Back To Top    #708
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

I think it is unfortunate that as a civilisation we are just like all are predecessors ! A low value is placed on humanity , whilst a high value is placed on technology

Once A. I. is in place , people`s jobs start to disappear won`t life be fun for everyone who has less than a genius I. Q. level ?
    Of course, if your proboscis is not the same color as your other appendages you will be employed.
    Last edited by Hic; 04-13-2019 at 09:30 AM.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

9. Back To Top    #709

I think it's hilarious, but I know it will never happen. He's just using it to expose the hypocrisy of many of the open borders types.
    Possibility of it actually happening notwithstanding, I'm more curious as to how you feel about the idea itself and whether or not you support it?

10. Back To Top    #710
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

I would prefer a legislative fix, but that branch of gov is stuck on stupid.

That being said, I don't see a downside to his proposal. These sanctuary cities have INVITED them in.