Thread: Polihics

1. Back To Top    #551
    Team Knuckledragger papacueball's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason
    Vehicle
    2011 Dodge Charger

Re: Politics

Look out, Hic. I think they are on to you!

Many of the ads, placed by Russians posing as Americans, didn't endorse a specific candidate but spread inflammatory messages on sensitive subjects

2. Back To Top    #552
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Thanks papa , were they real russians and phony issues or real issues and phony russians [ were they trying to influence voters ? ]
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

3. Back To Top    #553
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Sooo...Fusion GPS was hired by the Democratic Party to dig up dirt on Trump, buy political ads to sway voters, and use their considerable influence over the news outlets to run left-leaning articles, but it's wrong if the Russians do it? I guess it's okay to collude with another foreign country (a former British spy) just as long as it's an allied country. BTW...the British spy paid the Russians for the information that he put into the Trump dossier, but we'll just forget about that part.

4. Back To Top    #554
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Conservatives got the ball rolling and then the Dems kept it rolling [ Think "GREED" may have been a factor ].

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Russia_dossier

The "Poser's" will always rule in America !
    Last edited by Hic; 05-11-2018 at 08:04 PM.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

5. Back To Top    #555
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Quote Originally Posted by Hic View Post
    Cohen received at least $ 4,000,000 (million ) from a russian oligarch via a shell company . [ prison TIME ]. Probably get disbarred too.

A russian oligarch reputedly paid $500,000 ???
    Other than Putin paying Trump regularly [ up-to-the-moment ] there is nothing to this witch hunt .

Cohen in the clear ?

6. Back To Top    #556
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Quote Originally Posted by Hic View Post
    Cohen received at least $ 4,000,000 (million ) from a russian oligarch via a shell company . [ prison TIME ]. Probably get disbarred too.

Other than Putin paying Trump regularly [ up-to-the-moment ] there is nothing to this witch hunt .
    WRONG! He received $500k from Columbus Nova (whose client is a Russian oligarch). He also received about $400k from a Swiss pharmaceutical company, $150k from a Korean aerospace contractor teaming with Lockheed Martin, and $200k from AT&T. This bastard is colluding with everybody...lock him up!

I'm also wondering, since Meuller's investigation has a tendency to launch other investigations unrelated to Trump directly [grasping at straws], if he will investigate the millions that the Clintons received from Russia.

The New York Times reported in 2015 that "shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, [former President Bill] Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock." In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatum.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...120-story.html

7. Back To Top    #557
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/09/60972...s-lawyer-cohen

I t would be nice if someone at the top-levels was prosecuted [ dems/reps ]. There appears to be ample evidence of wrong doing.
    Last edited by Hic; 05-12-2018 at 08:50 AM.

8. Back To Top    #558
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Quote Originally Posted by papacueball View Post
    Look out, Hic. I think they are on to you!

Many of the ads, placed by Russians posing as Americans, didn't endorse a specific candidate but spread inflammatory messages on sensitive subjects
    Do you think the russians, just like Rudolph still want to play in our voting process?

9. Back To Top    #559
    Team Knuckledragger papacueball's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason
    Vehicle
    2011 Dodge Charger

I think that you use the same tactics attributed to the "russian meddling". You don't care who wins or loses, you just want to see the world burn.

10. Back To Top    #560
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Correct me if I'm wrong ? Does the sun rise in the west ? Has the world stopped turning ? . . . OK . . . Then , my contribution is the equivalent of "N O T H I N G" ! N Y E T !

I have to talk with Gregrori and Vlad , nostrovia .

Chaos is a ladder

Looking forward to next level !
    Last edited by Hic; 05-13-2018 at 02:45 AM.