Page 32 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Polihics

1. Back To Top    #311

Re: Politics

hard to say, Al.

I am a little despondent, a little bit maimed by the cutting off of that other forum from discussion, and would like to take it up here, but the pansies that bant aren't settling up here, and why should they? They got what they wanted, and any fuss carryover to this forum is just swallow instead of spit, it doesn't work here because the setup isn't made up of their ilk.

You know I don't really have any goal of making this forum less hospitable by creating meaningful discussion here, but that is how they play it, and hey, they do stuff I can't like throw GTG and host community activities, so I understand if you feel obligated to push me out based on a sense of what is owed, all I can do is give people some room for more, uh, outlier process, or perhaps unconventional viewpoints, here in the off topic.

You've been supportive even as you approach me using tentative, language...

and that's fine. I figure if I'm such a dangerous, unapproachable quantity then it's a shame that I can't see it, I don't believe it.

I guess any attempt at producing a fun, exchange of ideas-type debate forum will brand me as starting trouble, and if you think my tender purchase here leaves this forum wanting, then measure me up and I'll abide.

If there's even just a tinkle of unsatisfactory that comes with me being bant here, then hear me out even if those that control the other place seek to control here. Maybe that's really all there is to it, when you get down to it. They don't want me saying anything because they get bad press as a result, I asked for a reason why I was bant and they couldn't give one, maybe that's just because I don't understand people, or that not giving me a reason is the reasoning, or something totally alien to me, being no different than anyone else who likes to communicate and share words on stereo or life or various other topics...

well, I'll let the facepalmers get their kicks, it seems like an invisible army of puddlers are ready to throw down, but be visible enough to debate a topic or whatever, maybe not...

and thanks again, Al. You probably understand everything and just want my inclusion to come with no other negativity but how could it, if there is at work here a cabal of gloating goats, that make up a bigger pile of positive-slant than I could offer, even as we conservative-minded folk keep the wagon circle tight enough, constantly bombarded by political correctness contrary arrows...

doesn't it seem that way, isn't it really like that, I'd like to know if you see it too.

2. Back To Top    #312
    Team Knuckledragger papacueball's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason
    Vehicle
    2011 Dodge Charger

3. Back To Top    #313

it's a shame so much good content is wasted in the shout box, you can easily fall victim to camaraderie, and be shielded from that which divides us.

it's a hollow complaint, as this forum has made it (the BAW?) their own, and moving in any direction in the forum not using the shout box makes the contributor an outsider, and easily impugned.

a shame is perhaps too negative, let's say a missed opportunity... hmmm. Maybe that's too negative as well.

I ate cabbage last night, I wonder if that has anything to do with my "full of beans" responses today, oh well. I should hope for leniency, since we're all just a little bit crazy...

4. Back To Top    #314
    Real Name
    Chad, among other colorful phrases.
    Vehicle
    2004 Civic Si

I do not participate much in the shout box at all.... Still have a hard time figuring out where you are going with this.

5. Back To Top    #315

sorry chad, and everyone else who might prefer not to read about my own triggering as I am normally able to contain, and not let free these emotionally labile victim cards...

just saw a post over on that other site where a couple of people were actually going so far as to say they miss my writing, and when that happens.. it's frustrating.

well, maybe I'm already convicted by many here, a non-contributor of note, an incorrigible with no redeeming quality to be separated from civilized, law and order abiding folks.

certainly, I should be able to tell what caused my banishing, and besides having a strong opinion on gay marriage, not much else rises to the surface, so I'd have to assume the people who felt I should first be silenced, then erased from that other site, probably...

well, if I voice that supposition, then I might get got, and find myself with no community that I can communicate with, that even understands me, or what I'm about.

I'm not usually apologetic to the point of redundant behaviors but this should be it, for another year or if a few others let it known that cajunner was not a threat, not a harm or hate filled individual and of some estimable worth, to go along with the strong drink of opinion shared in the OT...

it's not just the inability to interact, it's the loss of revenue as I am unable to access the classifieds, I cannot view a lot of the pics, where I used to be able to follow along, I had a 500 club ranking that allowed me a small grace from advertising, it's a lot of things that were taken, stolen...

and, I guess that's the lesson? Don't say anything that might lead to controversy or you'll find yourself removed under suspicion and with prejudice. At least, I'm trying not to make the same mistake here. It would help a lot if I knew what topic I was supposed to veer from, alas......

6. Back To Top    #316
    Vehicle
    2006 Pontiac GTO

So you were banned again from DIYMA and you're hoping that someone here can help you get unbanned?

7. Back To Top    #317
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  21.9 KB
    Are you not entertained?!?!

8. Back To Top    #318

You got banned, you deserved to get banned and absolutely nothing you say here will change that. If getting banned from an Internet forum is causing you this much emotional turmoil almost 2 years later then you need to step away from the keyboard and seriously reevaluate what's important in life and for the love of god stop bitching about it here because nobody gives a shit.

9. Back To Top    #319

Shauna, figuring that the same people that banned me are major contributors and benefactors of this forum I feel compelled to test the water and see if hatred wins out, or some reason and compassion creeps in, here in the good place where the head honcho allows me an account. It seems I've done some major damage to elicit such responses this long after, which is equally puzzling and galling, if you can attempt to experience those feelings at the same time.

The problem with people saying I deserved my bant then not coining their accusation with a reason, is it leaves me empty of a vessel in which to place my emotional turmoil.

The convenience of an excuse I provided, a second account, isn't grounds for automatic perma-bans. That is at the discretion of the admin, who can overturn an opportunistic moderator sentence should there be some rational thought put to it.

The way I see it, there were quite a few changes in admin and mods since I was banned and perhaps the climate became favorable for my return, I don't know if I don't ask. And now a mod from there is saying again for me to stop saying... what? For someone who doesn't give a shit it sure looks like some shit is given, which leads me to question that original claim of my deserving a ban. When someone won't give the reason why but must act on it, instead of leaving it alone it looks more like they have a problem that my banning didn't solve...

and it shouldn't solve, if the reason I was banned was "two accounts" and not something else, something personal and attached to them that they know is not hidden from view, not here and not there, in the den of mods where going along with someone's sins of wrath, is just more agreeable than arguing a point or relaxing that ban stick grip, in some semblance of a hearing out of the charges.

It hasn't happened to you, and until it does you won't know what it is like, and that is half of why this post is following those other posts, the other half is... some other things.

10. Back To Top    #320

Quote Originally Posted by cajunner View Post
    For someone who doesn't give a shit it sure looks like some shit is given
    I give a shit because now you're cluttering this forum with your nonsense.