Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Polihics

1. Back To Top    #221

Re: Politics

so, as I think about this election, I have to concede that the collective consciousness can get it wrong sometimes.

we really need a swing back, after 8 years of "progressive" interdiction, to something conservative based, just as a general balance mechanism, just as a way for the teeter-totter of the "vote illusion" to work it's magic and appease the warring parties that make up lesser political arenas around the world, or within this moment in history.

we needed to have a conservative to vote for, but it appeared that our media as complicit agents, foiled too well what makes this retaking of ground, necessary.

so we vote a conservative in name only, up to the top of the ticket on the guise that he's a game changer, an apolitical beast, who could use his sense of grandeur to magically wand the country a new direction, to greatness, again...

it's too bad that the liberal offered up as cut bait, was a sleeping shark, not to be trusted, always suspected of foul play and when pressed, gives the standard answer, "what do you want? Answers? I don't have those. I have excuses" as if it were not only expected, but trusted to appear from her pay to play associated parties in the Justice dept and throughout the FED, a fully fomented lack of regard for accountability, tested to withstand any amount of pressure by anyone.

so you want me to be sufficiently repulsed, Michelle, that I cannot put a groper into the high chair? AS a guy, and a red meat eater, I think at least 90% of the indignity suffered by the women coming forward, was self-inflicted.

yep, I must be a misogynist too, since I think I shouldn't have to ask a woman first if a kiss is okay, I am dangerous to small children, then huh?

the measured shakiness in Obama's voice as she platituded her way into the firing line, I couldn't help but admire, how well practiced, as nuanced as that was, and to be honest, it HURT. It hurt me, and it hurts anyone who gave her the benefit of the doubt previous, to see how directed, how engineered that was as an election play by a heretofore neutral party.

a PLAY, to which we all were exposed, and had to endure without even being charged for the performance.

Women in awe of that, should wear a N on their lapels, so red-blooded men everywhere have a fighting chance. N for No, of course, no unwanted attention of the primal kind, no kiss, no grab ass, no whatever. The women who famously branded themselves such, deserve that space, deserve that common-mode rejection. Deserve no quarter in an alpha male's entourage, much less a prime spot as significant other.

That's one way of looking at it, I guess.

I've been gilded by the neuter-strong, political pundits of correctness into some fanciful imagining, as if men are not able bodied, and somehow cuckold to the new age of emasculation by projection, as our mainstream media folds under the weight of story-making amplified by narcissism, in the round.

The tell, is of course, the timing with which these poor ladies affronted, decided to produce story fodder.

Oh, I've read where a woman who was subjected to a sexual assault, takes their own time in telling that tale, and I have no truck with that, but to have such a volley accumulate in that space, coming from 30 years back is certainly suspect. Donald may not be a perfect person, but neither was JFK and look at how loved he is today!

The religious right may have erred early on, by not vetting Trump to the possibility of a late campaign charge consisting of the 50% silent majority, indignity towards women complaints stacked like tranq darts in a stun gun magazine, none strong enough to take down the elephant, but in quantity...

and that's where we see the true nature of the liberal mind, the workings where complexities and confabulated contexts, coincide to produce the most dangerous political exception, a woman in the Oval, and if it were foretold that this country would be placed into a precipitous moment, even more fabulous than the Bay of Pigs, no measure could stay her hand, there is no backing out or down if womanhood is on the block. No test pattern, there are Pavlov-actors salivating behind Islam's curtains, for such a day...

or maybe that's just poppycock.

anyways, I can't believe you read this whole thing. Shame on you!

2. Back To Top    #222

in an effort to pile on, since nobody wants to stalker me and remind me of this precious anonymity I hide behind, is like the sheer gauze Penthouse photographers used to soften the female form, or the Emperor's new clothes, substantially void in the scheme of friendly car audio message board gossip mills...

onward, then.

I may not have been able to exist in the confines of paranoid delusion, wanton, disparate actors on some other message board, identity-ghosted by idiot hum-bots, but given a little room to parlay, I find myself wanting to recreate a persona, much as that may alarm various parties, much as that may delight other various parties...

love the leper messiah, hate the disease?

is this a coy ploy, activity unbecoming a Junkie? I think not.

though there is precious little sparks floating from political frictions here, the smell, is in the air.

and to be perfectly honest, I don't really believe Donald Trump is the hope of the working class, having absorbed what little has been shared about tax redistribution and the unburdening of the upper crusties, since the Great Recession certainly produced results that widened the gulf between haves and nots.

it's just ridiculous on it's face, that people gravitated towards someone they believe would make jobs appear, even as his designer goods come off a Chinese container ship.

I count myself among those who would grasp at any chance to produce, with the requisite pay scale intact, with the dream of our fathers intact. I see Biden saying "Hillary knows she needs to speak more to the needs of the American family making 80K to 100K and struggling," as if, anyone could relate to that low numbers game, as if poverty begins where our median family income ends.

People making that 100,000 yearly do not have actual needs, in a meaningful, way, sorry... and don't get me wrong, I get it that you have to have the good insurance, and you have to have the services that everyone in your tony neighborhood has, because that is the bare minimum acceptable, I get it, but you, yes you, hapless reader and antagonist in my storylines, do not get it, Hillary supporter!

Can you imagine the unforced error of voting in a receptacle, so keen to endure the plights of liberal cause-celebs everywhere, with their listless thrusting, one needy cause after another plunging into our number one, POTUS.

Maybe Bill can champion some millenial cause du jour, a willing fresh batch, the cadre of college-level interns waiting patiently for a turn, just to keep himself amused, having not only taken the American public's trust once, but foisting himself erect once again upon the electorate, riding the back of his enabler mate, like some white ghost in a Harlem office, coming back to life fully fleshed...

I don't believe it. I cannot comprehend a country so foolish and blind as to put Bill's vessel of abuse, into the space reserved for the leader of the free world.

Is it nepotism, is it so weird, that we can't produce someone other than a Clinton or Bush, or whatever, oh wait... Trump!

Hey, that's right. We've got a new number, someone not pandering to the political process of incremental reward, we've gone over so far this guy can buy it, Trump can buy it outright!

That's been tried, Perot did it and we know how that works.

So, does anyone even believe that Hillary deserves the presidency? I find that hard to comprehend, I mean Bill was the Rhodes Scholar, Bill was the original slick, willy...

how unlikely that his mate is his equal, aren't we handicapping Hillary's test scores, since so many of you like to recite George Dubya's average marks as proof-i-ness.

Truth-i-ness.

I am sure we'll be seeing a lot of that, if Hillary doesn't have a massive coronary first.

And just like that, Kaine could be the guy who stole the show, right?

I don't know, something about that guy annoys me, besides his interruption-laden invective streams, besides his "golden ticket" status.

Anyone? Is our country doing that great, that we'd need another 8 years of what the last 7.5 years looked like?

I don't know if I could handle that kind of "success" but then what would that mean, 36 Trillion in the red? What does that even look like, I get visions of holocaust, can we handle 36 Trillion, are we good for it?

3. Back To Top    #223

Real Name
    Glenn (GLN305)
    Vehicle
    1996 Dodge Dakota Reg Cab

I believe the reason that you have not received any responses nor debate is that it's simply time to vote and see what happens. We have discussed everything pertaining to the election ad nauseam in the shout box and in posts here and elsewhere. I know that you enjoy an intelligent discussion and possibly heated debates, but at this point in politics...heated debates are all you'll receive. That being said, I hope you see that the people on here are more apt to have an intelligent discussion than a heated debate and that will explain their lack of engagement.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
    -Albert Einstein

4. Back To Top    #224

I'm fine with just having a place to put things, Glenn.

If there were something tangible to offer, it would likely have to come from somewhere by now, since a bowl of mixed nuts only has so many brazil, once you've exhausted the possibility of finding a nugget hidden in the peanuts...

but I'm lacking an outlet for thoughts, so even if nothing new appears here at least I have had the comfort of an audience, even if that audience is purposefully avoiding, as a self-preservation technique, haha...

I sometimes come back to my posts and read through them, I am not sure if that's a "good" thing or not but it makes me smile, and often.

And smiling isn't hardly bad in my book.

Anyways, I certainly appreciate the explanatory given, I see how much transient material evaporates in the shout box and somehow, think that being clever in that limited view devalues whatever content is placed there. Not that I have to be able to return to the scene of a crime, but something pathological perhaps, makes me want to stage my thoughts on a longer lifespan, or time frame.

yes, probably pathological, not enough esteem to produce something like a novel, just enough grits in the bowl for this, a willing entrant into the thunder dome.

so I don't really know, yet, if I like the way the media has selected, presented, and judged the finalists, right? I could believe anything at this point, from an email detailing Hillary's complicity in a murder to Trump's having hidden cameras in his pageant dressing rooms, I mean it's pretty bad when what is out there, produces a bell curve with those kind of extremes for a presidential candidates' possibles.

the fact that everyone has already mashed it in shout box, doesn't relieve the audience of a duty to produce, in the politics thread, some extra effort, or hey, how about the permanence of this medium requires we show more respect, since we'll look like idiots in a couple of years anyways? Maybe that leads to some reluctance, it's one thing to throw out some outlandishly inappropriate banter in the shout box but here in the "it stays forever" ink, of political satire gone past due date, maybe it's simple prudence that stays the quill-ed hand?

5. Back To Top    #225

I think it's more along the lines of no hillary support 'round here....lol. the majority of the folks I know on here, sit solidly right of center. Myself, I've always been somewhat centered, leaning left on some, and right on others......but my extreme disappointment in the decisions handed down by our elected officials over the last 20 years, I really don't know where to turn to improve things. I just know I despise hillary clinton, and think our government damn well deserves the frustration that donald trump will cause. He's a pompous ass, but at least he speaks his mind, and is more of a reflection of what America is, vs the pacifist pussy ideology that political corectness and censorship makes us think we want to be.......

6. Back To Top    #226

Quote Originally Posted by claydo View Post
    I think it's more along the lines of no hillary support 'round here....lol. the majority of the folks I know on here, sit solidly right of center. Myself, I've always been somewhat centered, leaning left on some, and right on others......but my extreme disappointment in the decisions handed down by our elected officials over the last 20 years, I really don't know where to turn to improve things. I just know I despise hillary clinton, and think our government damn well deserves the frustration that donald trump will cause. He's a pompous ass, but at least he speaks his mind, and is more of a reflection of what America is, vs the pacifist pussy ideology that political corectness and censorship makes us think we want to be.......
    yeah, I was sort of hoping to engage with the parties that ousted me from the playground over there, searching for whatever reasons there are admitted or not in my online persona that made it necessary to treat me as if I were an enemy of the state.

that is probably transparent, but for me to vocalize on a failure, admitted or otherwise, means I am willing to change to accommodate the fragile, the easily impugned. I would be remiss if I didn't also harbor some thoughts of conditional acceptance of guilt, on the part of those who chose, and continue to choose, to omit my input into their classical hierarchy of "knowledgeable asset" vs. "antagonistic subversive to the liberal cause" and where I previously supposed to stand.

that this site is filled with quiet sorts who otherwise espouse the political correctness and the liberal brain stem programming, but cannot engage perhaps, out of deference to the site owner/admins, who slant right somewhat heavily, means that the balance in this place is perhaps skewed to our detriment, since without those fragile types actually seeing the error of the liberal ways, we'll never get that referendum that the system needs to become a venerated part of American life.

The idea that so many sheeple exist as to illustrate it's just simply blind luck and lineage transference, that makes up an electorate that at once, is apathetic to the vote, and by apathetic I mean is insulated from any real harm, since both parties tend to produce administrations that can rarely be blamed directly for one's personal fortune or allotment in life's sweepstakes, is a dangerous one because even with a "hold's harmless" internet, leveling the playing field and chopping down radical choices in the process, so that no matter if small hands orange man, or Pez dispenser lady bobble head, is put into the victory cycle, it won't be that different from what we've had before and everything this country has had to encounter and conquer, and/or annex and make limited possession of, we won't be responsible for allowing the world maps to invalidity.

And that might be what needs to change, maybe we retain our advantages in production and in innovation, or maybe we continue our slide into commonality with even formerly despotic regimes, because inaction as world cop translates into fewer of our service men and women being used for their ultimate duty to defend our constitution, and not to give lower income families a fail-safe for their able bodied offspring to advance soldiering, as a collegiate level experience and less and less, as a tool to push democracy into the wastelands.

where is the metric that calculates what Trump or Hillary will do in the foreign relations, to keep the peace and not be goaded into a war for business, since the last war we had did not net us any kind of positive reward?

Trump says we take the oil, we send out a message that altruism is not the first bullet point in the intercession, and we won't be subject to political pact suborned, for the new axis of evil, in Russia/China/Iran co-opting beyond the energy market, into more personal waters of boundary-making activities.

7. Back To Top    #227
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Even MSNBC is starting to see the light

In this video, they bring up a good point. The reason Hillary used her own server is because of the "circle of enrichment". IOW she was trying to hide the fact that her tenure as Sec of State, The Clinton Foundation, her super PACs, and Bill Cinton Inc. were all intertwined

EDIT: Youtube deleted the video...but I found a copy here http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...nrichment.html

8. Back To Top    #228

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    Even MSNBC is starting to see the light

In this video, they bring up a good point. The reason Hillary used her own server is because of the "circle of enrichment". IOW she was trying to hide the fact that her tenure as Sec of State, The Clinton Foundation, her super PACs, and Bill Cinton Inc. were all intertwined

EDIT: Youtube deleted the video...but I found a copy here http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...nrichment.html
    hope you don't mind if I quote this, Al, sometimes I envision myself as the person being quoted in an empathy-centric exercise, as a way to conform... since I innately may not have enough of that empathogen, or whatever substance is necessary to run partially throttled, and not wide open, haha...

but this is the kind of thinking that should have been used 2 months ago, and just think how much further along we'd be into judging the Clinton's, on character and ability if we are seeing the whole picture?

it's as if our national media can't think fast enough, on the message that the Clinton foundation as corrupt regime is real, and that the insulation they have been able to put between themselves and the law, the truth, or just plain right and wrong, this insulation is tough enough to resist a last week blast of fire but probably would have crumpled into ash had we had more time.

As the days and hours blend into weeks and months, this assimilation of truths, will cement and foment a negative response in the American public, should she be given the win, and that is the fear I have, of an American public largely at odds with Clinton as a leader, with Clinton as anything spearhead-wise, given that the media would eat it up, and just as they produced the monster they faithfully record the nation's "deplorables" as a "sector" of negative blowback, with little regard to the actual head counts, with little regard to the truth of it, that she would not have won had more time been available to expose her and her "enrichment."

I believe that the American people who don't understand what a Trump presidency would mean, and are scared of unknowns, who eat their toast bread with just that one pat of butter or whatever each and every morning, these sheeple are the ones who will suffer the most, once the newly minted Clinton administration quashes any and all attempts to continue to expose, after Nov. 8.

They will be the ones who sit silently and mull over how their vote was not wasted, but incorrectly placed.

The people who are dedicated to the news cycle and who haven't yet cemented their vote, are the outcast, the rebel, the un-sheeple. Even Ken Bone, then.

I'd like to think that it shouldn't be over, yet.

I am looking at the deluge of information as stars in a dark sky, not enough illumination for the average person to navigate from knowledge to wisdom, to exercising that wisdom, in a media made night.

It may be that I am cynical, because of Obama's twice-won "luck" coming in, when I thought the country could see what was important, keeping a semblance of rigor-trains of expediency towards our national debt, but those reins of prudence and civility were cast off, and the meter simply ran unimpeded, to what, 19 trillion is it, now?

Just the idea that a democrat is likely to expand that ratio, as irrational as it appears to the common sort, and a republican is likely to attempt to slow it down, should be antithetic enough, even without the piling on of corruption as a theme, or the two-faced couple's behind the scenes wetwork, to improve their financials.

I mean, at the outset, Hillary is poised to throw that deficit javelin into new ground, adopting Bernie's free lunches, easy peasy, just to keep those kiddos, in the vote.

If we just went by Obama's standards, not even with a Hillary trajectory attached, we're looking at 38 trillion before 2020. Is that possible, I don't believe that it is. Something serious will have to happen, that disrupts the balance sheet.

What that is, I don't really know. I can see how the calamity-Jane, is oblivious of it, as probably most of these "progressives" are as well, the doomsday preacher scattering negatives from the back row during rallies, much like the guy in the walking lanes of Sin City, cluttering the direct progress of those sinners looking for an escape, looking for a buzz, or a thrill at the expense of decency in Vegas time...

the media did that to us. We're in Vegas time, this illusory period where a Clinton foundation appears to have done good in the world, while the Clinton family sweeps up the little bits and pieces to amass a fortune of several tens of millions of dollars, using that "circle of enrichment" as if they were entitled to it, their very own private welfare stream hit with an Emeril's BAM, kicked up a notch...

and the deciphering of what went where, takes a long time to prove.

That's what bothers me the most, that there just isn't enough time to call the foundation a barrel of swindle, yet. I can't help but believe that where there's smoke, there's fire and with Clinton, the ashes left behind are scattered by the colluding media's redirects so that it's much harder to pin the tail on the corrupt donkey's ass.

And I don't believe she's that smart, she had help to get to where she is now, the teflon Don-ness, the epitome of corruption in our elected process, the chink in democracy's armor against the rest of the world, who are like wolves salivating to get a bite into our soft underparts.

This help, comes in the form of a Bill Clinton inspired political path, someone who blatantly obfuscates the narrative with "I did not have sexual relations" as a computational correctly checked box, this is what we'll have, except much more finely honed, excising the public's trust in government at an unprecedented scale, or rate. Like a criminal that goes to prison, and comes out a much more able to commit crime, recidivism-proofed, educated member of society, so is Hillary.
    Last edited by cajunner; 11-03-2016 at 10:15 AM.

9. Back To Top    #229
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

10. Back To Top    #230
    Real Name
    Paul
    Vehicle
    2006 MINI Cooper S Checkmate Edition

Those are perfect, Al. The pic of Hilliarytes is priceless.