Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Re: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by cajunner View Post

so wordy, my loquaciousness, unhinges.

this

2. Back To Top    #192

the third party candidate is the hedge, never meant to be anything more by those powers that be, that run in secret and command the valve that turns on GDP and/or turns down the DOW, or turns up interest rates.

at least to me, the third party candidate cannot win against Trump and Hillary, and that's important because if the third party can't beat either of these clowns there will likely never be a more forceful argument to suggest we should "abandon all hope, third parties that enter" the race, simply based on prudence.

I'm an optimist and find it difficult to muster the courage to vote their way, knowing that there is a 99.9% statistical probability that my vote meant nothing except to indicate the percentage of hope required next time, to bring up the value of the three ticket viability.

3. Back To Top    #193

Lmao...."fuming in pink".....

While I can't argue for this particular woman, I feel a special woman could be successful in the job. Just like the men, it would take greatness to garner any achievements in leadership within our political system. This is the problem with our corporate dominated system, greatness is not sought out as much as someone who can be bent to the will of the system, draw bankrolls from the hands of the absurdly wealthy, and has the charisma to charm the constituents.......a great, gifted leader of people is not the desired applicant, as this person could posses dangerous sway amongst the masses.........

.......but back to the fairer sex, the right woman for the job would be a lady sharp and strong enough to be aware and avoid, at an early age, the lifelong ruination offered by we the men, in the form of constant pursuit, dishonest flattery, and powerful displays of bending over backwards in the name of sexual or emotional desire.......lesser women are artificially inflated, and flat ruined by the constant need for their approval, for their physical wares, and for their company for most of their lives, for no other reason than men's own needs to win, dominate, satisfy, or possess their physical or emotional goods.......

4. Back To Top    #194

Quote Originally Posted by SublimeZ View Post
    this
    part of the message is the glue, with me I apply too much because I have mental defects; does it stick with you, I ask myself as I make the attempt.

more times than not, I think "more wordy" works, even if it does not, and realistically should not.

that is an error in technique, perhaps even more jarring than the missteps provided by a brain-injured participant and I apologize for the disruptive nature, if only some of my "stuff" makes it through. I consider it a success if people read halfway down before giving up.

5. Back To Top    #195

Quote Originally Posted by claydo View Post
    Lmao...."fuming in pink".....

While I can't argue for this particular woman, I feel a special woman could be successful in the job. Just like the men, it would take greatness to garner any achievements in leadership within our political system. This is the problem with our corporate dominated system, greatness is not sought out as much as someone who can be bent to the will of the system, draw bankrolls from the hands of the absurdly wealthy, and has the charisma to charm the constituents.......a great, gifted leader of people is not the desired applicant, as this person could posses dangerous sway amongst the masses.........

.......but back to the fairer sex, the right woman for the job would be a lady sharp and strong enough to be aware and avoid, at an early age, the lifelong ruination offered by we the men, in the form of constant pursuit, dishonest flattery, and powerful displays of bending over backwards in the name of sexual or emotional desire.......lesser women are artificially inflated, and flat ruined by the constant need for their approval, for their physical wares, and for their company for most of their lives, for no other reason than men's own needs to win, dominate, satisfy, or possess their physical or emotional goods.......
    that is an excellent criteria to express, the fact that a woman is naturally presented, or represents the prize.

The prize for a man to acquire, the idea that the woman is doing the acquiring is antithesis, it's short-circuiting the medulla oblongata in the round.

I like that step over, societal mores are, as perhaps lycan would have suggested, the larger pole, in a null and peak sort of way...

6. Back To Top    #196
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Quote Originally Posted by cajunner View Post
    part of the message is the glue, with me I apply too much because I have mental defects; does it stick with you, I ask myself as I make the attempt.

more times than not, I think "more wordy" works, even if it does not, and realistically should not.

that is an error in technique, perhaps even more jarring than the missteps provided by a brain-injured participant and I apologize for the disruptive nature, if only some of my "stuff" makes it through. I consider it a success if people read halfway down before giving up.

to me, "more wordy" is tedious to read and hard to comprehend. Not trying to slam you, but it may explain why you don't get more debate.

7. Back To Top    #197

Lol....

As twisted up as the majority of women are these days, the sad truth is that most of it stems from their involvement with men.......I have met some women that stood out among the average crowd, oozed confidence and intelligence, saw past peoples crap, and could run shit quite effectively..........they are a rare beast, fo sho, but I'd gamble no rarer than men who possess the same attributes.......my reasoning for men being strong leaders is simply due to our wiring...... the genetic programing of a man may have the same basic targets as the women folk (survival), however our paths and methods for arrival are completely different. At our core, and unflappable by our concious, our instincts drive our behaviors......and our instincts are different......no matter the education, intelligence, or experience, natural instinct affects decision from the core, one sex to correct, nurture, and prepare, and the other to conquer, provide, and protect......

8. Back To Top    #198

to me, "more wordy" is tedious to read and hard to comprehend. Not trying to slam you, but it may explain why you don't get more debate.
    I agree, wholeheartedly.

And it probably is true that with a little effort on my part I could whittle these whims, where anyone would understand what I mean. It does take more time and it does require more skill or use of brain power.

Inherently, intellectually lazy but wanting to make conversation, I just hope to engage a few, and not the entire membership base.

In response to slade, I find myself often moving from one camp to the next depending on the issue.

I have to imagine that there are others like me, who might yet glean small bits of something not readily apparent in my overly long responses.

How disheartening to abort such an integral part of why I even spend my time doing this, if not in a car stereo sort of path, then some other I find worth observation.

9. Back To Top    #199

I get what yer sayin sub, but I don't think caj can communicate effectively any other way, lol. His posts can be difficult to follow, even with strong reading comprehension.....so I may have to repeat the odd statement here and there, but his responses are great, and thought provoking.....often lending a different slant to issues and opinions. Sometimes I need to be "in the mood" for a cajunner post........but when I am, there are few that can match the reading.......

10. Back To Top    #200

Quote Originally Posted by claydo View Post
    Lol....

As twisted up as the majority of women are these days, the sad truth is that most of it stems from their involvement with men.......I have met some women that stood out among the average crowd, oozed confidence and intelligence, saw past peoples crap, and could run shit quite effectively..........they are a rare beast, fo sho, but I'd gamble no rarer than men who possess the same attributes.......my reasoning for men being strong leaders is simply due to our wiring...... the genetic programing of a man may have the same basic targets as the women folk (survival), however our paths and methods for arrival are completely different. At our core, and unflappable by our concious, our instincts drive our behaviors......and our instincts are different......no matter the education, intelligence, or experience, natural instinct affects decision from the core, one sex to correct, nurture, and prepare, and the other to conquer, provide, and protect......
    again, bravo, claydo...

set in those eloquent evolutionary details, instinctually I recognize that the presidency is not a place where a woman should sit. It's not a work-around, it's not geared for the estrogen-lubricated acceptance of a member, taking it up the ass is not a presidential activity yet indicated by the office, regardless of the prior Clinton's predilections and obvious fetish-driven activity suites.

She's already indicated that her hubby is going to be intimately involved with this country's economic reprises, since he is widely regarded as the smart cookie in a time when being brilliant was largely a result of that Republican Congress, and their star turns that dot the present day landscape.

Is that how we want this new presidency to appear, the hubby gettin' a second chance, while she luxuriates in some un-earned respect glommed on her visage, once again staid and purposeful but never purposed for more than the appearance of success?

Ol' Slick Willie is in it, but the media deems his involvement as "not newsworthy" to the cause.

I wasn't impressed in those MONICA years, as his egomaniacal interrupts left the populace in a state of disarray, can you imagine his mind set, as he tackled something as significant as 9/11?

I have real fears that not only will the enemy be emboldened by Hillary's insertion, the allies we have will lose faith, the ability of our country to intercede will be met with a more fortified resistance than what Iraqi fighters showed in "shock and awe" days.

It's the hole thing, so many men look on a female as a thing to screw, and the ones that make it to the top of the political food chain, are even worse about it, how can a Hillary presidency even begin, if a dripping cunt is the political spirit animal running in the collective unconscious?