Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Polihics

1. Back To Top    #131
    Real Name
    Stu
    Vehicle
    '02 Honda Accord

Re: Politics

I dont think anyone is crying about the spendinh with obamacare. Its the loss of liberties and redistribution of wealth contained within the bill that concern people the most.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

2. Back To Top    #132
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

This is what I was afraid of...people getting dropped by their current healthcare providers. It's already happened to a girl I went to school with who has a child that has been in and out of the hospital since birth a year or so ago.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/millions-americans-are-losing-their-health-plans-because-obamacare_764602.html

I am facing increased premiums and my deductible went from $1000 to $3500 which is no small increase. The plan I was under met all of my medical needs. I am now being forced to choose another plan that is not only more expensive it is completely unwanted.
    Our previous policy was cancelled due to not meeting ACA guidelines. We went from no deductible on surgeries and manageable co-pays on doctor visits, emergency room, and all prescriptions, to a $5,000 upfront deductible. This will break us the first time we try to use it, which will be the first of the year when our prescriptions are due to be refilled and we have to visit the doctor to make that happen. They make you come in every few months to monitor the drug’s effects and for follow up care.

3. Back To Top    #133
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/23/news...ies/index.html

Millions eligible for Obamacare subsidies, but most don't know it ...
    money.cnn.com/2013/04/23/news/economy/obamacare-subsidies/index.html

Apr 23, 2013 · Nearly 26 million Americans may be eligible for subsidies to buy health insurance under Obamacare. But few know they could qualify for help.

I hope this helps her - 1-800-318-2516 national number, I believe.

Slick Willy tries to defend ObamaCare , with explanation concerning state of Arkansas included.
    Last edited by Hic; 10-28-2013 at 08:21 AM.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

4. Back To Top    #134
    Real Name
    Lanson
    Vehicle
    2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Cavalry Blue

The Healthcare.gov website is an NSA information mine. Also, in it when you sign in, you are CONSENTING to not only a federal law violation of patient rights to privacy, but also a consent to have your information monitored by NSA for "other" purposes.

Folks, kill it with fire.

5. Back To Top    #135

Hic. those subsidies ONLY apply to the federal exchanges, if have insurance from your employer or a state exchange (as I understand it) will not be eligible.

6. Back To Top    #136

Quote Originally Posted by Hic View Post
    It's from "The Fall of American Civilization" circa 2051
    They are all the same, every empire eventually collapses of it's own weight.

When you get that "msg too short" warning, it means you typed your response inside of the quote - those characters do not count for the 3 min required

7. Back To Top    #137
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle

Re: gubment shuts down and Obamacare opens up

Bahahaha...Obamacare supporter gets kicked off her insurance plan

8. Back To Top    #138
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle

I merged the two political threads since they were overlapping

9. Back To Top    #139
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Quote Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
    They are all the same, every empire eventually collapses of it's own weight.

When you get that "msg too short" warning, it means you typed your response inside of the quote - those characters do not count for the 3 min required
    I get the message repeatedly, there is nothing not up-to-date on my puter.

It went to the warning again just now.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

Al the Slick willy vid, explains even more that can and will go wrong.

About 10 years from now, a change this big will be non-beta [ bugs worked out ].
    Last edited by Hic; 10-28-2013 at 09:12 PM.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

10. Back To Top    #140
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Quote Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
    Hic. those subsidies ONLY apply to the federal exchanges, if have insurance from your employer or a state exchange (as I understand it) will not be eligible.
    At the onset of something like this is not a good time to have to be involved ( think pain, confusion, heartbreak, dollars ).

With website woes ongoing, the Obama administration Monday granted a six-week extension until March 31 for Americans to sign up for coverage next year and avoid new tax penalties under the president's health care overhaul law.
    The only way insurance works, vehicle, medical, etc.., is if people pay in , not take out claims ~ Mindful of the need to sign up lots of healthy uninsured people, the administration released an analysis Monday that concludes nearly half of uninsured single young adults could buy a "bronze" level plan for $50 or less a month, after tax credits to offset the cost of premiums.
    Last edited by Hic; 10-28-2013 at 10:30 PM.