Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NCSQ and the Constitution of the United Forums of Car Audio Junkies

1. Back To Top    #1

Exclamation NCSQ and the Constitution of the United Forums of Car Audio Junkies

As per request.

PREAMBLE

We the People of Car Audio Junkies, in Order to form a more perfect Mobile Audio Environment, establish seamless Crossover Points, insure forum Tranquility, provide for the common defense from Trolls, promote audiophile Knowledge, and secure the Blessings of harmonious Time and Phase relationships to ourselves and our Sanity, do ordain and establish these Articles of Clothing of the United Forums of Car Audio Junkies.

As a copy of the Constitution was granted to each of the original states, so too a copy of the NCSQ namesake was granted to its original members on the 26th Day of April in the year Two Thousand and Fourteen.

The Article (of Clothing)

Section I

Information on Contents and Country of Origin are easily located by asking your wife to show you where the tag goes and how to read it.
    In the likely event that nobody actually loves you, the all-American Beer Belly Brandisher 9000's tag has been brought to your screen by Yours Truly:

50% cotton*

50% ess que unicorn horn dust**

*Cotton and North Carolina were total BFFs once upon a time!
    **Only two unicorns were harmed in the making of these shirts, because otherwise we couldn't get the image of the pretty, impossibly flat frequency response on the back.

And it says right there on the bottom of the tag that it was made at home here in the good ole U. S. of Ameri--wait, what's a Nic... Nicarag... whatever, they probably meant Nebraska. USA!! USA!! USA!!

Makes you look good, makes your ride sound good. Sounds good, right? But wait, there's more!

Section II

This shirt is everything our Founding Fathers loved about America (!!!) and its Constitution. Well, the first two things at least, because that's all that really matters anyway. 'MERICA!!

Proudly representin' our First Amendment's freedom of speech, it's got fancy letters and shit. Assembled the way We the People wanted it assembled!
    By the blazing glory of the Second Amendment, we've kept its sleeves short to support your right to keep and bear those guns, ya stud.

Section III

Our logo was even birthed straight from the womb of democracy, with the help of the elected Representative of the State of North Carolina's Hat, Supreme VinyLord Justice Glenn Littrell. A red solo cup toast for his service. OORAH!!

Section IV

In accordance with Amendment Numero Uno (that's the First Amendment in our unofficial second language, folks): Admins shall make no law respecting forum influence of Vendors, or prohibiting the free exercise of the Classifieds, or of the BAW; or the right of the People to peaceably post boobies in the Underground, and to petition changes via Suggestions and Feedback, so too does the freedom of colorful shirt expression remain uninhibited to the People.

They are available in myriad other trendy shades, including but not limited to Solo Cup Red, Beshat Blue (we love our Smurfs!), Going Grey (to complement that receding hairline), and Midlife Crisis Maroon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	midlife.JPG 
Views:	354 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	2973

The latter pictured above with its physical embodiment. In NCSQ, we strive for accuracy of all kinds.

If you're feeling extra fruity, you can pick up a pretty little sticker for your fabulous ride. There are many colors available, so you can Have It Your Way! We at NCSQ are an equal opportunity moneysucking elite hobbyist group.

Name:	shit.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	2974

Blah, blah, practicality, blah; yada, yada, cars, meh. It's a shirt, where's the fashionability? The style? SWAG??? Well, ladies, do you like options? Of course you don't, you can never make up your minds. Fortunately, you don't have to choose: there's only one design, and ain't nobody got time for dat low cut or sassy sparkly words tacked on the booty. This time, the humps are on the back, so no man will give your dual tens the unintended attention that you secretly wanted.

Name:	20140626_195815.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	865.8 KB 
ID:	2976

Fergie wrote a song all about this shit right here ^

Pair it with your apple bottom jeans and the boots with the fur (with the fur), though, and the whole club be looking at you. If Flo Rida is to be believed.

Section V

Now, back to America. Here, sex sells; so I've decided to just model it for you neckbeards instead.

Name:	hb.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	2975

Kidding. Even I couldn't make one of these Supersized rags look fabulous - these things stretch and sag more than your wife's tits. And let's be honest, Junkies: probably yours, too. Put that PBR down.

For the most hopeless of you, it'll look better shredded up and used as a fiberglass molding agent in your install, and who knows, maybe then some of you can actually claim you built a car which has something that kind of resembles a flat response.

The important thing is that you wear this shirt - seriously, if you actually own a shirt with a picture of a frequency response graph on it, chances are nobody wants to see what you look like without it anyway.

Section VI

But I have admittedly been a little too critical here. What matters is not how you look in it, but how it makes you feel. What it says about you the wearer. What can be said about a ten dollar shirt, you ask between inhaling your large order of fries with Coke (diet, guys) and answering the door for the Domino's delivery guy. Well let me tell you, son. Let. Me. Tell. You.

Every nation has a national anthem, a theme song if you will. North Carolina Sound Quality, in its roots, was formed with diversity in mind: not simply another cookie-cutter, highly-technical and sterile competition vehicle group.

We are about much more than garnering the most points, hoarding the most metal, and pleasing the most judges. We accept members from any and all competition-focused groups without prejudice. We support our Sound Quality family in their endeavors whether it be strictly personal preference or built for the lanes, and under no circumstances do we cheer over the success of a lower-scoring fellow audiophile d u r i n g FinalsbutIdigress...

Proudly donning this shirt is an expression not only of patriotism for CAJ and USA as well as NCSQ, but of the true meaning of the enjoyment of mobile audio and sportsmanship at its core.

It is in the spirit of the pure, unadulterated enjoyment of turning it up and rocking the fuck out that I dub the following our official theme song, under no authority whatsoever:

North Carolina Sound Quality:
    Fire Up Ya Loud, We Are NCSQ...
    We TURN DOWN FOR WHAT

(Giving a whole new meaning to the song since 2014 )

Buy this shirt or you're a commie-loving hippie bastard.

Last edited by decibelle; 06-26-2014 at 09:02 PM. Reason: grammar nazis and commie loving bastards

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Kendal
    Vehicle
    '02 330Ci & '20 Tacoma

Re: NCSQ and the Constitution of the United Forums of Car Audio Junkies

I'm Notloudenuf and I approved this message.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Vehicle
    BMW 530I E39

How much again?

4. Back To Top    #4
    Vehicle
    BMW 530I E39

I like it.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Real Name
    Rich

I wore my shirt last night and drank beer in North Carolina.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

7. Back To Top    #7

English, people!

8. Back To Top    #8
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Name:	aa81e92cd36e02fd0b28007119067eaa_400x1000.jpg 
Views:	446 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	2977
    Are you not entertained?!?!

9. Back To Top    #9
    Real Name
    Lanson
    Vehicle
    2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Cavalry Blue

LOL that song is played by one of the sales teams here when they sell an account for their area. "Turn Down for What"

Cute

edited for speeeling (blame autocorrect)
    Last edited by Lanson; 06-27-2014 at 11:10 AM. Reason: yay

10. Back To Top    #10
    Real Name
    Chad, among other colorful phrases.
    Vehicle
    2004 Civic Si

Quote Originally Posted by Lanson View Post
    LOL that song is played by one of the sales teams here when they sale an account for their area......
    Srsly Erin......