Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Spring NC Meet - 26 April 2014 - near Greensboro, NC

Real Name
    Jason

2014 Spring NC Meet - 26 April 2014 - near Greensboro, NC

Making sure this event is posted here........and you all can dump your pics on this thread after the meet. Except for Al.......no more geezer references

I want to mention that we will be offering a short but informative tuning seminar during the meet.

We will also have some reference headphones set up for folks to get a listen to. If you have a set of headphones that you want to bring - feel free.

Where:
    At my house near Greensboro - PM for the address - I am not going to post it here.

When:
    Saturday, 26 April 2014 - 9:00am - 9:00pm

Food:
    Probably snack items for lunch - BBQ for late lunch / early dinner like we did last Fall

Stuff to bring:

Yourself
    A friend / spouse / kids (unless they are rowdy - thinking the kids from Raising Arizona......'FART')
    Your vehicle with or without anything setup/tuned
    Favorite Music on discs
    Camera
    Lawn chair if you want it
    Openness to learn, ask questions, take constructive critisim and humbly give advice/criticism

2. Back To Top    #71

Re: 2014 Spring NC Meet - 26 April 2014 - near Greensboro, NC

Sorry to hear that, Al.
    -- SQ is great, but sometimes nostalgia is greater. --

Follow my blog:
    https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/

3. Back To Top    #72
    Vehicle
    BMW 530I E39

Quote Originally Posted by chithead View Post
    I'm really sorry too Mr. Al

Hopefully this will help just a little:

Attachment 2641
    Just the "pillows" he needed to cheer him up. Now if that scene plays out with her instead of Steve. I think he'll make it through! :-)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

4. Back To Top    #73

Quote Originally Posted by stereo_luver View Post
    Let's get a head count on who is arriving Friday night and where they are staying.

Chuck
    I'll be in town Friday night as well. Not sure if anyone wants to try to tag up for dinner or anything that night, but I'd be interested if you guys are. Jason is the authority... I know nothing about the area.

I plan to leave my house around 8-9am, and Google says the drive is about 8 hours, + 1 hour for time zone change. So, I guess I'll get there around 5-6pm.

5. Back To Top    #74
    Real Name
    Jason
    Vehicle
    2015 Audi S4

Sorry to hear that Al......says something about your commitment and desire to hang out with weirdos like us - willing to come all the way up here, and then race back the day of the meet.

I like the idea of getting together on Friday for those who are around. Of course - Friday night will be busy at restaurants, but we should still be able to get in somewhere - We will try to get it together around 7 PM or so.......maybe to the place we went last time - Elizabeth's Pizza or a BBQ place.

6. Back To Top    #75

Quote Originally Posted by stereo_luver View Post
    I'll be staying at the Hampton Inn. Come on and stay there. Let's get a head count on who is arriving Friday night and where they are staying.

Chuck
    Pending approval from my other half, we'll be staying at the Hampton on Fri-Sat, and we plan to arrive whenever and wherever y'all are going to dinner.

Looking forward to this guys. Gonna be the first meet where Monte is ready to rock... hopefully, if I can get off my lazy bum and finish it today. :o

7. Back To Top    #76

Sorry for your loss al, I'm glad you're still gonna make it. Best wishes to you and your family.

I might be able to make dinner Friday night......have to wait and see before I say for sure though..........so ally, the monte is gonna make the trip...sweet....and Grayson too! This is gonna be an awesome meet.....lots of cool peoples.....and some cars I'm looking forward to hearing. ...Some for the first time....Some again!

8. Back To Top    #77
    Real Name
    Jason
    Vehicle
    2015 Audi S4

Hotel List (lets get names / dates on this list hooah!)

1) Al - Friday Night
    2) Glenn - Friday / Saturday
    3) Ally - Friday / Saturday (pretty sure)
    4) Nick - Friday / Saturday?
    5) Chad - Friday / Saturday?

9. Back To Top    #78
    Real Name
    Paul
    Vehicle
    2006 MINI Cooper S Checkmate Edition

Sorry to hear about your grandmother Al. I am praying for you and your family.

10. Back To Top    #79

Quote Originally Posted by claydo View Post
    Sorry for your loss al, I'm glad you're still gonna make it. Best wishes to you and your family.

I might be able to make dinner Friday night......have to wait and see before I say for sure though..........so ally, the monte is gonna make the trip...sweet....and Grayson too! This is gonna be an awesome meet.....lots of cool peoples.....and some cars I'm looking forward to hearing. ...Some for the first time....Some again!
    I imagine you type things precisely as you think, each period representing a silent moment's passage in time where all is quiet on the battlefront of Clay's consciousness. Freely flowing, smoothly, eloquently, like ripples in water: a thought, a pause... then another; pause... and yet another! Then, a pause, as if to savor each profound word. Steady as she goes. Beautiful. Just... beautiful, man.

11. Back To Top    #80
    Real Name
    Jason
    Vehicle
    2015 Audi S4

He is evolving though.......that used to be 6 different posts